JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thats an awfully SMALL suppressor ! even for a pellet gun ! LOL :s0140:

Is it? I've only used .22 rimfire suppressors, and they're about the same it seems. Don't have one handy to compare.
[Shorter, I just did a quick google, and most are under 7".]

The rifle it's going on is smaller than that. Something close to, oh, a 17HMR I guess.

Still, should shave a few dB off.
If I :s0007:hate it, I can return it.
Hope it works fine tho', DonnyFL seems to be a fine businessman with quality products. Time will tell. :s0028:

Is it? I've only used .22 rimfire suppressors, and they're about the same it seems. Don't have one handy to compare.
[Shorter, I just did a quick google, and most are under 7".]

The rifle it's going on is smaller than that. Something close to, oh, a 17HMR I guess.

Still, should shave a few dB off.
If I :s0007:hate it, I can return it.
Hope it works fine tho', DonnyFL seems to be a fine businessman with quality products. Time will tell. :s0028:
I was jokingly talking about the thread protector you have in your hand in the pic. I have a Benjamin 22 caliber but know nothing about air rifle suppressors.

added a little help for quiet #backyardplinking

donnyfl_onParrus2021b.jpg

donnyfl_onParrus2021a.jpg

Well, Gentlemen, this last week saw me getting two of my all-time favourites back after internal rebuilds. The action part of my Walther LG55 from around 1960 went to North Wales, and the action part of a 1976 Walther LP3 went to Surrey, SW of London.

Both were stripped down, refurbished inside and out, and sent back to me within two weeks!

As you can imagine, with so many strictures on REAL guns, airguns are HUGE business here in UK, with many of the top makers actually living here - Daystate and Air Arms are just two - both up there as the Rolls-Royces of airguns. FAC-level airguns [that's anything over 12 ft lbs*] are also a big part of the airgun scene, as a look at any magazine store would show you - FTR was invented here BTW - LOTS of excellent airgun mags available and moderators for airguns are over-the-counter purchases - no tax to pay, no nothing, except a payment card.

I'll make a little Youtube video of them for ya to either admirify, or laff at - your choice. Both came from Berlin - the rifle from our gunclub raffle to raise money for a post-arson rebuild, and the pistol from a friend there who is now long established in the Great Range in the Sky.

*UK law - Rifles up to 12ft lbs m/e - free to anybody over 18. Over 12ft lbs m/e must be licensed like any other firearm. Air-pistols up to 6ft lbs the same, there are VERY few pistols over 6ft lbs, as we are prohibited from shooting game with a TARGET firearm. Germany, BTW, limits ALL airguns of any kind to 6ft lbs. There are NO legal FAC-level airguns in Germany.

Last Edited:
A year ago a friend gave me a Ruger Blackhawk .177 he found in a barn. was rusty, no scope. I took it apart and oiled and greased it in all the needed places.
Bought a BSA scope for it yesterday and mounted it this morning. Will try it out shortly.
Took a few rounds to settle the grease and lube but was the getting 3/8's, 5 shot groups at 30 yards. Going to give it to a retired friend to experiment with.

So, once upon a time, there was a hardwood bookshelf on the side of the road, with a "FREE!" sign attached. It came home with me.

Here's the results of that random gift. Started/finished today while it was pleasant out. :s0143:
IMO, big improvement over the plastic 55-gallon drum and a target box I previously had in that spot.

ravcontagsguildnew2021range2setup001.jpg

That, plus 4" wall of dirt behind it, all the way to the top. Plus a few wood/metal scraps, just to make a little extra certain. Spare shelves became additional backstops. Drilled/mounted the spinners and shooting disc feeder.

#tagsguild #backyardplinking #airguns

Last Edited:
*UK law - Rifles up to 12ft lbs m/e - free to anybody over 18. Over 12ft lbs m/e must be licensed like any other firearm. Air-pistols up to 6ft lbs the same, there are VERY few pistols over 6ft lbs, as we are prohibited from shooting game with a TARGET firearm. Germany, BTW, limits ALL airguns of any kind to 6ft lbs. There are NO legal FAC-level airguns in Germany.

jeezus... un friggin believable...:rolleyes:
when i was a kid i invested in a nice paintball gun because even back then i could see the writing on the wall. im sure someday soon we will all be under the clamp down.:mad:
ive always wanted to get into the high power airguns. i know a few years ago before daystate and all the new heavies it was mainly korean makes like i think Hatsun. IINM.
making my own from the ground up would be fun. i never could understand what took the airgun industry soo log to catvh up with the paintball tech. still not really there i don't think.

they need the accuracy of airgun the bullet/wad combo of something like a Savorog sabot slug for 12/20ga shotguns and the technology of high end paintball guns with their rapid shot capability.

Last Edited:
Crosman 1077, co2 .177 pellet, classic repeater fun. Purchased from another NWFA member (thanks!).

Stepson has an injury that prevents him from shooting much, no break-barrels or sluggers for him, but this one he likes and says he'll use.

IMG_3708.JPG IMG_3710.JPG IMG_3711.JPG IMG_3712.JPG IMG_3713.JPG IMG_3715.JPG IMG_3718.JPG

i just realized i have pics of my old childhood rifle i gre up on roaming the woods. an old Benjamin Sheridan .177 cal. loved that thing! has the williams peep sights and also had low power scope for it. also had a cheap springer lever daisy i think it was. the aluminum can recycling bin was ALWAYS ravaged :D

20200628_011931_HDR[1].jpg 20200628_011948_HDR[1].jpg

shoot.. didnt realize i left cereal crumb on there. :p

20200628_011931_HDR[1].jpg 20200628_011948_HDR[1].jpg

from russia with love... i figured out a loophole to add another izhevsk / izmash. mainly bought because it was cheap, wanted a .22 was a CHF barrel (which i was mainly interested in the barrel as a possible donor) its threaded for possible upgrades down the road (not that ill ever find anything that matches XX thread pattern) but it was on sale for like $50 so i couldn't pass. :) also there was some reports on pyramid air that some of the other Russian guns (i believe side pump) that had CHF barrels were actually stupid accurate for their price range so what the heck why not. :p
been kicking around for years. even have quite a few crow mags and all sorts of various ammo for it. i need to get this baby out and exercise that spring a bit.

can someone recommend a decent (somewhat lower priced ranged) scout style scope for this baby?
the Burris rings are 1" and not dead set on using them either, they were just kicking around and looked nice. but that would be preferable.

20210222_191632_HDR[1].jpg 20210222_191653_HDR[1].jpg 20210222_191707_HDR[1].jpg

yeah thats what im thinking might be stuck in the red dot category. i think its too long for even pistol optics. would really rather it be mounted to the actual barrel. but disassembling it and soldering a rail or something to the euro rail isnt totally off the table either. i have some steel pic rail section and plenty of high force 44 and many other solders ( i like hi force since its relatively low temp)
the rear rail is 11mm i think and the little one up from i have the rings on are 3/8" or very close to it.

"'Half-genius, half-wit.' " - solid GOLD!!:p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top