JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just sharing some pics of my recent airgun activities. This sub-forum's a little slow, let's wake it up with some show-n-tell!

Added an adjustable butt-plate to my Swarm Magnum:
adjustablebuttSWARM2020a.jpg

Managed to over-power the thumb-screw on my diopter sights... oh well, this works.
IMG_1008.JPG

Got a new2me PCP in recently. Still waiting on a couple hundred bucks to spare for a pump. :/
daisy599withscope001.jpg

It's getting dark earlier as we all know, but I'm not letting it stop me. A pic from a little night-shooting this weekend.
alittlenightshooting_swarmopensights001.jpg

Used one of my spare elements to attach to an otherwise not as good front-sight. So far I'm loving the extra help!
elementinswarm001.jpg

Did a video using the new-ish Winchester Model 12 BB rifle "shotgun".

Got a box of airsoft junk I plan to tinker with soon...
airsoftset_all001.jpg

Well, I guess that's about it. Sure felt as if I did more. :)

Oh, had eye surgery a couple weeks ago, so I can hit those bullseyes better!
frankeyework_day001_hour 16.jpg

Thanks for visiting! Whatcha doin' today?

Last Edited:
Not today, but a couple days ago, I took out the break-barrel to get a good sample for folks that don't think bipods on them is a good idea. :)

Not here of course, NW folks are smarter. :)

Gamo Silent Cat .177, 25Y, benchrest.

Man, I sure hope this isn't going to be a lonely monologue. :s0015:

silentcatwithbipodaccuracytest001.jpg

Hey! What about that Thompson?
(thread hijack!)

Still working on it and just as thrilled!

Some steps take a week of waiting, so my progress is slow. And since I'm working indoors now, when I can open up everything to breath in garage doesn't happen as often. :)

For those on Facebook, my progress is the pinned post at the top.

CO2 Airsoft semi-auto pistol on the desk in the garage and target at the other end. ;)
Every time I walk out there I fire a few shots. I've replaced the front sight with an orange fiberoptic and it works great. If it's warm enough I open the big door and then I have 45 ft. to shoot my GAMO SWARM. Firing from inside the garage and with a duct putty backing on my target, no one even knows I'm shooting. :s0121:

Last Edited:
Rebuilding a Crossman 160 for a gentleman that's owned it since he was really young. 60? 70? years ago? Was a gift to him from a neighbor.
I had a .177 as a kid. Was a break-barrel is all I remember. Graduated to .22 rimfire rifles real fast.

Dan

Took advantage of the nice weather Friday and took the Aspen out to the range. Among other things, I'm trying to figure out the scope settings for different distances, and a PSI that keeps me on the paper at the longer distances.
2020-11-27_75ydTargets_2800PSI_640.jpg

I'm not going to win any awards with my accuracy, but at least the pellets aren't going through the paper sideways out at 75 yards like last time, and I'm keeping them in the 4" targets.. mostly (most of the outliers were my initial sight-in shots) :)

And today, the new pellet mold arrived, so I decided to try casting a few pellets in hot-melt glue just for fun before I start prepping it for making pellets out of lead.
2020-11-28_25CaliberPelletsInHotMeltGlue_640.jpg
I find it kind of fun that the hot melt glue is clear, so I can see the different skirt depths.

Well, (to address the original question)
:
Today I opened my slider real slow and quiet-like and nailed a Stellar's Jay off my feeder, using my Benjamin 342 that I have owned for 49 years and has killed more critters than all my other guns put together.

Meisterkugelns Rule.

So there.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR