JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
What about the Native Americans. Would we, or they call that a win?

Would I call that a guerrilla army, or would I call that various roving small bands, and sitting duck villages? As for the one time they actually and deliberately formed a guerrilla army, ask Custer.

I might consider the shot at Concord Bridge the beginning of a guerrilla war. The deeper the British got into the countryside and into the domains of the Patriots, the harder it was for them.

I'm just sayin, Never say never....or always. It just doesn't work if you look at history.

Back to the original question, I along with many others, they will have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands.

I'm just sayin, Never say never....or always. It just doesn't work if you look at history.

Back to the original question, I along with many others, they will have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands.

Ok you are now dead, they got your gun.......... do you have a family? What happens next?

Every time I read the title of this thread, I think the answer would be, "run like all heck."

There are a lot of depends in thinking how I would actually respond and as I stated before a little creativity could work wonders. I would hope for better options than the two extremes.

Ok you are now dead, they got your gun.......... do you have a family? What happens next?

Every time I read the title of this thread, I think the answer would be, "run like all heck."

Why, you will just die tired. My wife, and son, and I (yes I have a family) will shoot till we don't have an option. If it comes to that. I hope it doesn't.

There are a lot of depends in thinking how I would actually respond and as I stated before a little creativity could work wonders. I would hope for better options than the two extremes.

I do too. Never the less.....

stop watching TV for about 6 months.. get all your news from a multitude of underground/internet sources- your whole perspective will change.

some of the best news sources are internet leftist/militant left publications.. delivered direct to your computer monitor without the pretense of moderation, you really get an idea of where the enemy is trying to steer us. and the government is their vehicle.

Well kids,as ellusio was referring to,I believe, EVERYBODY has an agenda.,Most often MONEY,then RECOGNITION and a following to show that they are right.(without a fallowing,you probably just ain't right)
So BKB,although I would have to believe some of what you read on these sites may have more thruth than the 6:00 Fox news,I hope you aren't just taking what you read there as gospel.

EVERYBODY has an agenda.Truth isn't always the first thing on the agenda

Ah, goot! Most of us have our sense of humor back! If gun-confiscators ever kick in my door I will laugh as loud as I can, and shout my salute to all Klingons, "It IS a good day to die!"..........................elsullo

A friend is in the National Guard,has been in the Army and has combat experience,nuke security clearances and all that happy horse bubblegum.
He was at a meeting that they asked how many Guardsmen would be willing to take guns from their neighbors.

No hands were raised.

If indoctrinated correctly,they can get the minions to do anything.What we have to do is remind our brothers in the armed forces that taking our guns will be unconstitutional at the best, and deadly at the worse.We must remind them it will not go as the government plans it to go,until a big number of lives have been lost

They made a big deal about the 71 yo mob boss they just caught having !!! 100 !!! rounds for his 357.WOW 100!!!

How big of deal will they try to make it when they report you had 4-5000 rounds?What kind of militia man was he?

By the time they get around to rounding up all the guns will they still be able to pay the goons? Way things are going, I'm thinking we'll have to worry more about roving bands of the "have nots" after a major collapse then a dying system grabbing for power.

I personally think burial by your own hot brass would be more palatable to a dismal existence in a bankrupt (morally/financially) government prison or camp. Hard to say how anyone would react until the time comes. Guess we'll all find out - probably sooner than we think.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads