JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was a great little trip down memory lane! I say memory, but honestly I'd never heard of that amnesty before. I think I would have been in the I don't believe then camp. Wonder how many more are out there being passed from generation to generation 'staying in the family'?

Worth the watch!

Opening the roles for all new builds would be the ultimate.

Agreed, the registry needs to be reopened. The Hughes Amendment is an unconstitutional farce. The law is ostensibly a tax gathering mechanism, but they refuse to take new registrations that include tax payments. That makes it, easily, one of the most ridiculous laws on the books.

Agreed, the registry needs to be reopened. The Hughes Amendment is an unconstitutional farce. The law is ostensibly a tax gathering mechanism, but they refuse to take new registrations that include tax payments. That makes it, easily, one of the most ridiculous laws on the books.

Won't happen. Sadly, those that already own the firearms are the ones that push to keep it closed. They don't want their "investments" dropping in value like a rock.

Won't happen. Sadly, those that already own the firearms are the ones that push to keep it closed. They don't want their "investments" dropping in value like a rock.
Especially if they bought their gun in the last 5 years. It would be a financial setback for me, but I'd be happy to be able Form 1 a registered receiver M16 and I'd definitely get a HK trigger pack for my MP5 clone.

But it will never, ever happen.

But it will never, ever happen.

Agreed: Sad, but true. Even with the supposedly pro-2A GOP having majorities in the House and Senate, and in control of the White House, what are they doing? Nationwide CCW/CHL reciprocity? Passing the SHARE Act? Nope! Instead they introduced legislation to screw with semi-autos. Yah, I'm not seeing a repeal of the despicable Hughes Amendment any time soon. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top