JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
this is post 64, from what i see in the picture. pre 64's have a screw where the lever connects to the receiver.but all the ones ive seen range from $200 -$375 .obviously the older models are worth more.hope that helps

I found this on the firing line web for a 1971 standard model 94 in a 2008 thread.

98% - $350
95% - $295
90% - $250
80% - $200

I have a little different numbers from the 14th edition of Modern Gun Values of 2007, but probably comparable using the NRA condition standards starting with new, perfect, excellent, very good, good, and fair. In this book however they only show and give a prices for the 94 as being either in, excellent, very good, and good condition. The definition for excellent and good are as fallow and from there you can be the judge.

Excellent.= Near new condition, used but little, or no noticeable marring of wood or metal. Bluing perfect (except at muzzle or sharp edges.

Good,= In safe working condition, but well worn, perhaps requiring replacement of minor parts, or adjustments, no rust, but may have corrosion pits which do not render article unsafe or inoperable.

Standard model 94
Exc.: $540
Vgood: $480
Good: $350

Standard model 94 with angle or side eject
Exc,: $550
Vgood: $495
Good: $360

Values from blue books can mean a lot or very little it depends on the condition and excepted price.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top