JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What would your wife do if you did this to the refrigerator. I have always wanted to do camo on household items but feared the consequences! :rolleyes:

001-1.jpg

Ok.....Here is the whole story. I have been looking for a refrigerator for a while now. My neighbor gave me his broken refrigerator. Refrigerators make excellent storage for powder, primers, and loaded ammo.

002-2.jpg
003-4.jpg
004-3.jpg
005-3.jpg

If you want to store these items properly this is a great way to be green.....and recycle. (I'm not a hippie) LOL JJ
I stripped out all the plumbing from the interior and dried it out.
You do have to control the humidity inside of the refrigerator though. I found that using Silica Gel Desiccant Crystals works great for this. See the tray in the photo. When the blue crystals turn pink it is time to change it. You can see this in the photo.

006-2.jpg

You can purchase this stuff at craft stores. It is used for drying flowers. You can also reuse it after it has collected the moisture by placing it in the oven for 45 min!

007-2.jpg

Please let me know how your wife takes it when you camo the refrigerator :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top