JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Glock 21SF that I bought new w/four factory mags. XS Big Dots installed, stock sights included. Only 50 rounds fired.
Box, paperwork, test round, etc included.

It was an impulse buy, and too big for my hand.
What's reasonable?

You asked mate. Glocks are all over the place. Last gun show I went to a dealer had brand new gen3 G21s for $480. Yes you put sights on it, but in the secondhand market that adds nothing. It's a used glock in a less popular caliber than others. You might get $500 for it, but it will sit for a longer.

I would say $500 is about right. Assuming it's a Gen 3.

Problem is since Trump won used guns are going slow.

Personally I would put the factory sights on it, and sell it for $450 and sell the XS sights separately.
But it might still take a little time.

Be patient.

You asked mate. Glocks are all over the place. Last gun show I went to a dealer had brand new gen3 G21s for $480. Yes you put sights on it, but in the secondhand market that adds nothing. It's a used glock in a less popular caliber than others. You might get $500 for it, but it will sit for a longer.
I was having fun. Not bashing your response. My posting the dead horse smiley is me merely, and politely saying that I'll keep it. No offense meant.

Edit
I would like to sell, just that I'm not pressed to sell. Although if I did, I do have other gun related use for the funds.

I was having fun. Not bashing your response. My posting the dead horse smiley is me merely, and politely saying that I'll keep it. No offense meant.

Edit
I would like to sell, just that I'm not pressed to sell. Although if I did, I do have other gun related use for the funds.

As mentioned part of the problem is we "won". That put a crimp in gun sales all of a sudden. Great pistol. If you want to try I would put it up on some of the free classifieds. Can't hurt. Someone who is looking for just that pistol with those sights may bite. If not you still have a nice pistol.

As mentioned part of the problem is we "won". That put a crimp in gun sales all of a sudden. Great pistol. If you want to try I would put it up on some of the free classifieds. Can't hurt. Someone who is looking for just that pistol with those sights may bite. If not you still have a nice pistol.
Right. I have a problem with Armslist/Craigslist flakes. They (the listing websites) sure are not like they were a few (two) years ago. As the saying goes, buy new, take it long term in the shorts. Sell early, get it twice as bad in the shorts. I resemble that person many years ago. Not know more :D

I have a Glock 21SF that I bought new w/four factory mags. XS Big Dots installed, stock sights included. Only 50 rounds fired.
Box, paperwork, test round, etc included.

It was an impulse buy, and too big for my hand.
What's reasonable?
With only 50 rounds down the tube, I'm assuming it's just like new, without a scratch or flaw on it. I'd also assume the magazines you have are 13 rounders? I'd expect to get $500.00 out of it and then sell the aftermarket sigts on ebay or the like for slightly less than new prices (even though they are slightly used), if you still have original packaging etc....

I've sold quite a few things on AL - just don't respond to anyone who can't type or spell worth a crap and also doesn't include a phone number.

I've sold a couple things by shipping but 99% has been FTF at an FFL.

yeah, it was purely an impulse purchase. 13 rounders, yep. Having never held or fired one. And, I tend to agree with you on the worth, regardless of wholesale/used. It looks better than new due to the sights. All original otherwise. I'll sit on it if I have too. I've even got 290 rounds or so of JHP on the ready for the right figure.

Problem (imo) is people approach a sale as a seller in desperation for funds. I play realistically and avoid the pooch.

You'll lose more money by keeping the aftermarket sights on there and wait longer because not everyone will want them or want to pay a higher price than new on a used pistol. Hence the reason I suggested selling the aftermarket sights on ebay and throwing the factory sights back on it...

You'll lose more money by keeping the aftermarket sights on there and wait longer because not everyone will want them or want to pay a higher price than new on a used pistol. Hence the reason I suggested selling the aftermarket sights on ebay and throwing the factory sights back on it...
Your insight is appreciated.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads