JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you received this letter? I found this on a Patriot site, don't know if it's real.

C8FC35B8-6CB8-4F86-8FA5-9C54872FB9D7.jpeg

Off the top of my head :

Report it to the police....

Make a copy of the letter....

Keep a little closer watch on my house / neighborhood...

Make sure my security systems are in place , up to date with batteries and the like , etc....

If possible stay home a few days after the election....

Do what I needed to do to be prepared ...but not live my life in fear....
Andy

That is an outright threat; at least file police report. And, naturally, be extra cautious. (No idea if it is real or not either, but considering the bile in our society today, and, frankly, how stupid people have become, sadly it is possible.)

Meant as a scare tactic from some loser.

Pardon me as I sit on my porch with friends, drink some coffee and point and laugh at them.

Bolding added by me. :rolleyes:

"Be prepared to face the severe consequences of your pre-emptive actions against democracy...err...please totally ignore the fascistic tactics of this letter because we totally believe in democracy...just as long as you think like we do and agree with us."

I would, of course, inform the police of this.

I would also knock on every single neighbor's door and politely ask them to their faces if they were the chicken s***t who wrote this and didn't have the balls to sign it. My bet is you would have a pretty good idea of where it came from based on the responses you got.

Fear tactics don't work on me. Especially from pussies that write lame letters. Got something to say? Come say it to my face. I am not a violent person or a tough guy but I am not easily intimidated. Not by a long shot.

Off the top of my head :

Report it to the police....

Make a copy of the letter....

Keep a little closer watch on my house / neighborhood...

Make sure my security systems are in place , up to date with batteries and the like , etc....

If possible stay home a few days after the election....

Do what I needed to do to be prepared ...but not live my life in fear....
Andy

My "batteries" are 2700-3200fps... er, I mean 2700-3200mAH

I believe the OP said he obtained it off a "Patriot" website.

Report it for sure. That can help any defense you may later need. Ask for occasional drive bys. Got kids in front facing bedrooms? When the time comes, move them back. These are people who attack from behind and from fast moving cars, not FTF. Better to be prepared than not.

This has come into focus recently:

Hard to say, but the people dropping letters off likely just looked up all their 'racist' neighbors on that site (or one like it) and figured it would make them feel like they were an important part of the social justice movement.

Either way, it looks like a convenient map for rioters to reference, in case they "happen to be in the area".

Go ahead "neighbor" and come on by, and bring your friends! :s0155:

We can have all sorts of fun playing Traitors and Patriots, I'll be the Patriot, y'all can play the Traitors! First round is dodge the .30/06 bullet, followed by the the "Run and Die Tired" challenge, with bonus points for the most blood spilled before death. Lastly, we have the "Bayonet Challenge" were we see how many sticks I can get on you while you stand there all smug and full of your self ranting and raving at how BAD I am for being Me, and not like You!
Winner takes all, and cheating is not only allowed, but required, Come one, Come all, it'll be a hoot! :cool:

Looking forward to seeing you soon and taking things Loud!

If you received this letter? I found this on a Patriot site, don't know if it's real.

View attachment 765037

I heard this on the radio that people with Trump signs on their property have been receiving letters like this.

IF Trump wins there is going to be a "civil war" because of TDS and people losing their minds!!!

Arm-up! Stay alert! Be prepared.

Yup, we have several signs in our hood, and only the pro Trump folks got their signs ripped up and/or vandalized! We don't get many people through here, if they are not visiting some one, they don't belong here! I'm gonna set the camera to see if I can catch the action and see what I come up with!

My first thought was that it was bogus, too, but then I remembered a former co-worker that I worked with for many years. I tried to be friends with him, and he was friends with a good friend of mine. He wanted to talk politics, philosophy, and religion, but too late I realized that he wasn't able to keep it civil. I learned to distance myself from him and just walk away when he started talking politics.

Years later my friend hired him to work with him in a 2-man office where they worked together every day, since they had been friends so long. I knew it was a mistake, and he found that out the hard way. After the election, his mean and nasty side came out more and more. He would say things like "All Trump voters should be sent to re-education camps", and he was dead serious. His hate became intense, and directed at "Trumpers", Christians, conservatives, gun-owners, and "white people" (though he's whiter than I am- that really ticked him off when he found that out). He came to work day after day so full of rage that eventually his coworker just couldn't take it any more and they parted company. Honestly it's scary that there are many, many more like him out there, completely radicalized and full of white-hot hate. I really don't know what they would be capable of.

On the other hand, there are also conservatives out there who are just as angry and extreme. I worry about what they might do, that "our" extremists are being bated into doing something stupid and counter-productive.

My friend is a gun guy, and asked his buddy, after one of his rants on the evils of gun-owners, if HE would give up HIS guns once they were banned. "No, absolutely not" was his answer. He would hang onto his own, because he would need them to defend himself from the right-wingers.

If you want to read something interesting, read some history on the Spanish Civil War. There are some similarities between then and now: Fascists and Communists slaughtering each other over ideology, both sides worked up and spoiling for a fight. The major difference that I see is that most American conservatives, as far as I know, are not the fascists that the left says we are. ANY ideology that seeks to transform society into their ideal and force everyone to conform to their views does not have my support.

The major difference that I see is that most American conservatives, as far as I know, are not the fascists that the left says we are.

What amazes me is that since the 2016 election, so many heretofore mild liberals have gotten so fired up and turned into haters. You're right, most of the mass hatred comes from the left these days. Trump supporters and conservatives are the ones afraid to put up signs and bumper stickers.

I'm going to assume they werent smart enough to buy a brand new ream of paper and only touch it before and after printing with gloves so..... Should be real easy for police to identify this very clear threat to one's safety and property. Report, move on, prosecute to fullest extent possible if identity is known.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top