JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is Epstein's island for sale yet?

Bulldoze and regrade the entire place, build a reasonable house (+/- 4000 sq ft) and open a small bar and grill.

But... business would be terrible cuz there's nobody else on the island, no customers.

Yep.

For realz tho...REALLY rich people look at 111M and laugh. Hell, a private jet would eat up half or more.
I think a nice chunk of land in MT, ID, or WY would be nice along w a condo in AZ, TX, or FL for winters.

I'd fund Kamala Harris's campaign just to watch it crash & burn again. That made my day. Or maybe I'll just giver her a quarter to buy a personality.

bugging Out 1.jpg

Too many options:

1. I would try to buy WA and tax the anti-gunners out of existence, and set Seattle back about 150 years, and give 100 acres to many good outdoorsmen/ women.

or

2. Buy so much land to homestead and get lost in it.

or

3. Buy a "Cyber Tesla" mega yacht and sail off into the sunset........

Health... I'd buy me some health. And a robo-eye so I can shoot with my dominant eye again.

Oh yeah, and the typical AZ home, maybe Prescott. And a place in Wy with land to shoot on. And a driver to go between the two since the wifeypoo don't fly.

And a house for my daughter's family.

I'd start a business manufacturing custom gun parts and selling them online, purchase a bit bigger property not far from here, and try not to spend any more of the principal than I had to to get things moving.

First move would be to hire a financial manager to invest it for maximum growth and minimum tax liability. "Turning 1 mil into 10 mil is all but impossible, turning 10 mil into 100 mil is all but inevitable." Then arrange green cards for the GF and her parents, get the household front squared away and once the practical stuff is squared away start buying the WA GOP a pair of testicles.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top