JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd replace my old bass boat.....:D

1fcc135d05456416efd3a8148304ae49.jpg

Move to a freedom loving state, buy a large property with year round water, build a small cabin for the wife and myself, and a bunkhouse for guests. The rifle, pistol and trap/skeet ranges would be just over the hill. More donations to SAF.

Disappear into interior Alaska. That, or see if Canada would sell me a large chunk of either the northwest territories or the the Yukon, and create my own country. No nfa, citizenship by invite only, chief export is canned whoopass.

I would build the longest shooting tunnel that engineers could design. It would have 12 shooting bays and another area for a shoot house and a couple of shotgun fields. Everything would be covered and heated in the winter and cooled in the summer. There would be a reloading room the size of a small Walmart with unlimited supplies of any and every type of bullet, powder, primer, shot, shell, rifle and pistol case the world has to offer. There would be racks of rifles, pistols and shotguns from all the best brands in the world and I would make it all available to my friends. Who wants to be friends?

First I'd quit my employment , then sell me house move to florida then fly back and pay off the home loans on all My friends homes buy them all new rides and give each 1 million so they could retire early too .
Then I'd have buy a property with 250 acres have it fenced in and ???

The first eleven million would go towards paying off several mortgages and other bills, buying new cars for a few people, setting up some $1M trusts for a few people so they could retire, and stuff like that. Also for buying some toys.

Then I would set aside $10M as an emergency fund - only to be touched if I spent all the rest of the $111M.

So that leaves $90M, of which I would start buying land, most of which would be large acreages (assume $1M per 100 acres) of combination ag and forest land. These would be various strategic places - PNW, Canada (BC coast), S. Alaskan coast, New Zealand and a number of other places. The larger the better.

Each of these plots would be improved with multiple wells, well built roads, etc., and considerable $ put into self-sufficiency, and fortified residences that can be off-grid with plenty of solar/etc.

Each plot of land would have a trust fund setup to pay property taxes and maintenance in perpetuity with plenty extra so the trust would never be in danger of running out.

Buy $111,000,000 worth of guns and ammo just to piss off our Attorney General and Governor... and Bloomberg.

Edit: Then I'd sell all the guns for $1 each to anyone that wanted one and passed the background check just to rub their noses in it.

Last Edited:
Realistically? $111 mil? I got no idea. Yeah, heard about the beach house buy, no global warming there! Only 60 feet from the ocean! Some things just loose meaning over or under a certain amount. Money is one of them. Broke or million, I stop worrying about it.

Oh yeah, Red Ted Turner beat you to the western states buy out. He owns whole states, and I am not kidding about that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top