JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lol!!!
Only in America
Or as a drug lord south of the border.
All the more power to them. But I'd be able to get more for that money. And they own a 90 million place in New York.
I'd start with the largest land mass purchase in Wyoming. And go from there!

I'd like to teach the world to sing, except certain parts, I'd teach them air raid sirens, I'd buy a whole lot or Wirrld Peas, and I'd buy the presidency of a small island country and declare me self President for life! If I had any left over, i'd buy an old Ford Pickup truck, or maybe even a.........
a Recreational Vehicle!

Buy a nice house with lots of wooded land, have a outdoor 300 yard range built with a shed to shoot out of in case it rained, have a 100 yard underground range built off the basement to shoot in winter, have a fully stocked reloading room and buy lots of guns and have a huge heated and air conditioned shop

Why does it look like some type of military garrison?

Even if I had that kind of $$ I don't think I would ever want a place that big. And for $111 Million, I'd rather have 10 significantly cheaper but nice homes in various parts of the world...plus a few extra for my friends. :)

Buy a nice house with lots of wooded land, have a outdoor 300 yard range built with a shed to shoot out of in case it rained, have a 100 yard underground range built off the basement to shoot in winter, have a fully stocked reloading room and buy lots of guns and have a huge heated and air conditioned shop

20191203_211909.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top