JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Come on everyone needs one of these............:D

Cabela's Manual Jerky Slicer

Regular Price:
$159.99
Qty: Item: IK-519267
In Stock

inStorePickup.png This item is available to ship FREE to a store for pick-up. Learn More

Hey check that card to see if it has charges it take off the balance.I read a few years back,that folks didn't use their gift cards and they had gone way down because of monthly charges.

I would probably buy some glass I couldn't otherwise afford

Reloading components for:
16g and 44spl.

The only two oddball things I own. Seems like everytime I go in to buy those I get side tracked and spend money on common things or common ammo because there is always some sale when I pop in that I just cant pass up.

If I had money dedicated to something specific Id make the best use of it by getting something Id usually not buy with my own cash.

I get Cabela's gift cards through work as awards. Anywhere from $100 to $300 in a year. The one thing I have learned when taking these to the store is to, - GO ALONE. Unless you really want to spend it on them, Leave the wife and kids at home.

Got a $150 gift card for Christmas that I've been saving. I figured something I needed would pop up and I'd use it, but it hasn't happened yet. The flat top of my Colt 6920 is looking quite lonely, but I'm not sure I could get a quality optic in that price range. I'll probably end up just holding onto it, but I figured I'd ask the community :)
go to the store and find someone with a shopping cart of stuff and tell them you will verify it and sell it for 10 or 20 less. that's what I did

go to the store and find someone with a shopping cart of stuff and tell them you will verify it and sell it for 10 or 20 less. that's what I did
and the guy I sold it to, after we talked, sent me to a great gunsmith, and after it all the gunsmith is building me my dream AR at great prices, lower than I have ever seen. and his work is incredible. he's in Albany if anyone is interested and not one of the two shops on the main street. it pays to try and you never know what else you might get out of the deal. wish I would have gotten his number. he was a stand up guy.

I'd put it towards a Ken Onion blade sharpening setup. Pretty darned expensive, but if $150 of that was gratis...

Hell, it might even cover the whole thing, but I've been afraid to look because I know I'd jump on one if I had it in my hand.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top