JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got a $150 gift card for Christmas that I've been saving. I figured something I needed would pop up and I'd use it, but it hasn't happened yet. The flat top of my Colt 6920 is looking quite lonely, but I'm not sure I could get a quality optic in that price range. I'll probably end up just holding onto it, but I figured I'd ask the community :)

I think ammo is a good idea too. They've had some decent priced .223 in the last few months pop up. Might as well stock up before the next big push for ammo/gun control drives the price up even further. Optics will be what they are regardless, so I say invest in brass and lead :p While prices aren't down where we'd all like to see them, I'd say we're just a matter of time before another tragedy messes the market up again.

If whatever you buy is over your card amount, out of pocket the rest. $150 knocks a huge chunk off final bill. :)

Check the bargain cave or add 50 bucks and buy something from Redfield's Battlezone line. The Battlezone 3x9x42 I've got on my Savage has been great.

But if it were me, I'd be reloading gear and/or components.

Time after time, I go to Cabela's and can't find anything to buy. Always in the market for guns and ammo, and holsters or other leather goods, but when they never seem to carry anything I would like to buy, I continually leave the store empty handed. Even with a gift card I'd not find anything to buy.

I looked forward so much to Cabela's being here, but I am disappointed.

WAYNO.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews