JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im considering burying some things. Caching away some items for the long paranoid haul.

What would you bury?

A rimfire rifle? An AR15? A Glock? A $200 pistol?

Magazines?

Ammo?

Food?

Anything else you would consider?

- Befriend an undertaker in a small local town.
- load a casket with what you need.
- Place the sealed casket in his mausoleum.
- slip it into the shelf behind a simple cover stone that reads...
...."Here lies J. Browning, if he needs to come back, Hell's coming with him"
;)

Depends on what you may think the contents are needed for. I have a 12" diameter PVC pipe with caps glued on the ends, with a heavily greased hack hacksaw in plastic taped to it, buried in case The Big One hits and all I'll be able to get out of dodge with is my life.
SKS, 200 rounds 7.62 X 39, Charter arms 22 and 200 rounds, 2 LifeStraws, and basic survival stuff with a shoulder bag. No food.
Dig up cache and move on to safety.

Last Edited:
I have a SKS burried with a parts kit and 200 rounds of ammo. I have it's twin stash3d under the hood of the pickup I normally drive. And I have Bob/Bug in the pickup and another in the house!

Im considering burying some things. Caching away some items for the long paranoid haul.

What would you bury?

A rimfire rifle? An AR15? A Glock? A $200 pistol?

Magazines?

Ammo?

Food?

Anything else you would consider?
A stash of ready to eat hi protein food separate but close. Stuff like canned tuna chicken .spam .protien powder .pre sealed then put in a scedule 40 pcv tube

9mm Hi-point. Cheap, nigh-indestructible and should circumstances necessitate leaving it behind, no worries. A few packets of 25-year food, Esbit tablets, Imodium, a water filter and a basic shelter like a pup tent. If you need more than that it's a different scenario.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top