JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK, gut check time. Man is on the ground after a beating by several foes. Cannot defend himself, nearly unconscious. Said foes do not seem done with him, want to kick him in the head a few more times. You guys want to stand around and take pictures so that if those guys get caught later they will be convicted of murder?! Have we really gotten to the point that we no longer react to right or wrong, but what we might later be found liable for?

Lord help me, but I am finally going to say the term I hated most in my youth. "In my day," it was simple math. Two guys have a problem, try to stop it from coming to blows, but if you couldn't keep them from fighting, stop it when one couldn't fight anymore. Done, minimal harm done. More than one attacking one? No. Absolutely not. I don't care if the guy had it coming. I don't care if I know him. It comes from one or no-one. Might get beat up for no good reason, but that is how I choose to live.

I would hope if I was being beaten by a group of thugs that someone would have the balls to at least try and stop it before I was brain dead.

I have and always will step in when I see a need, gun or no gun.

Nobody even wants to be a hypothetical hero anymore? WTF!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top