JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was thinking of dumping an extra Spikes stripped lower I do not need to fund some other purchases. I used to know what it was worth last week. But after the last couple days, am confused on what to value it at. Any suggestions on what this would be worth right now? I do not want to sell it for too cheap and I know that you can't find a lower out there right now. Any suggestions?

Yeah, that's a tough one. $150 is what I was thinking as well, but if you wait for awhile it could be "sky's the limit" so to speak. As soon as there is no supply, demand will be crazy.

A buddy of mine bought two lowers last weekend. And there was a guy there he knows, buying the same lowers he bought, are now on gunbrokers for twice what he bought them for. They originally were purchased for just under $100. So, the prices are going up.

I screwed up, and have been wanting to get AR parts, and start a build myself, but I'm too late and too broke to join the band wagon. :(

Makes me wish I had bought more of the Spike's "blemished" lowers from aimsurplus.com for $69 when I had the chance. The $125 I payed for the Spike's Punisher lower I'm giving my son for Christmas seems like a bargain now.

A good and fair price would be roughly $150 - $200. If you'd like to engage in the speculation and price gouging going on you can ask $400, $500, $600, or more. Take a look at the forum classifieds for an idea of what your fellow NWFA members are asking...

Cheers,
DJM

From what i have seen there are hardly any avail from any dealers.. i found some stripped lowers in stock that I'm picking up tomorrow for $99.99 each. Not sure how many i should get......

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Im not an AR guy so i dont know if an off brand lower is going to make a difference down the road??? My main hesitation.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

So, just tell us where the shop is and the brand of lowers and we will, in good faith, tell you if its a good deal :winkkiss:

A good and fair price would be roughly $150 - $200. If you'd like to engage in the speculation and price gouging going on you can ask $400, $500, $600, or more. Take a look at the forum classifieds for an idea of what your fellow NWFA members are asking...

Cheers,
DJM

A "fair" price is any price someone is willing to pay isn't it? I personally wouldn't pay $400+ for a stripped lower, but if a panic buyer thinks it's worth it then the price is correct.

Based on what I'm seeing on GB - a current fair price is between $250 and $400.

I have two DGW lowers that I think I might sell, since I'm not currently using them.

Bought them at wholesale, might be time to make some good hobby money from it. Figuring $300 a piece to start off on GB.

A "fair" price is any price someone is willing to pay isn't it? I personally wouldn't pay $400+ for a stripped lower, but if a panic buyer thinks it's worth it then the price is correct.

You are free to hold your opinion and I am free to have mine. OP asked for input on pricing, so gave my 0.02. I understand your point: if someone is willing to pay it, the price is just right. However, I object to fellow gun owner using the recent tragedies and resulting fear to speculate and drive up prices and drive fear up even more. In the end, gun owners are fallible like all other men, guess I was hoping members here in NWFA would take a higher road.

Cheers,
DJM

You are free to hold your opinion and I am free to have mine. OP asked for input on pricing, so gave my 0.02. I understand your point: if someone is willing to pay it, the price is just right. However, I object to fellow gun owner using the recent tragedies and resulting fear to speculate and drive up prices and drive fear up even more. In the end, gun owners are fallible like all other men, guess I was hoping members here in NWFA would take a higher road.

Cheers,
DJM

Well, I'm not going to lie, I have quite a few extra pmags and metal mags I could part with and have entertained the thought of making a nice profit on them. Instead, I'll wait a few weeks for supply to catch up (if it does) and probably get even more extras (along with pistol mags) just in case congress decides to lose their minds.

You are free to hold your opinion and I am free to have mine. OP asked for input on pricing, so gave my 0.02. I understand your point: if someone is willing to pay it, the price is just right. However, I object to fellow gun owner using the recent tragedies and resulting fear to speculate and drive up prices and drive fear up even more. In the end, gun owners are fallible like all other men, guess I was hoping members here in NWFA would take a higher road.Cheers, DJM

Some will and some won't, have you checked the classified section lately ?.:s0092:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top