JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As an armed Law Abiding American Citizen I am better than the National Guard!! I will not take any other rights away from the innocent or be doing military raids on the innocent.

I do not need Big Brother to protect me, When I need protection I want the means to protect my self it's not the governments job to protect me or my family but it is their job to protect my right to do so.

"Uphold And Defend The Constitution Of The United States"

The author obviously has no idea what they are talking about.

"Most guns should remain available upon a thorough background check and waiting period. However, the notion that anyone has a use for a semi-automatic machine gun for recreational purposes is absurd, and those who defend the sale of assault weapons on the floor of Congress do this country a grave disservice."

The author obviously has no idea what they are talking about.

"Most guns should remain available upon a thorough background check and waiting period. However, the notion that anyone has a use for a semi-automatic machine gun for recreational purposes is absurd, and those who defend the sale of assault weapons on the floor of Congress do this country a grave disservice."

Noone said you had to be intelligent to give an opinion on the internet. :s0112: The auther more than conclusively proves that

Gang problems are equally culpable and need to be addressed as well in order to stem the rising tide of gun violence.
Equally? I would say they are about 90 % of the problem.

Otherwise nothing more than uninformed, paranoid, liberal psychobabble.

Just remember. If you ever fall on hard times and you need something for nothing then the easiest places to take from are places who take great pride in being anti-gun. California, Massachusetts, New York New Jersey etc. Or any other place that posts "Gun Free Zone":s0114:

Just remember. If you ever fall on hard times and you need something for nothing then the easiest places to take from are places who take great pride in being anti-gun. California, Massachusetts, New York New Jersey etc. Or any other place that posts "Gun Free Zone":s0114:

Like these places:
gun-free-zone-cLR.jpg

gun_control.jpg

I am looking for a gun free zone sign to post on my garbage can. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews