JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When the Marxist elements in our government decide the bill of rights is no longer relevant. When the EU and the U.N. Are asked to come in and help control the population. What was once improbable and unlikely is becoming more possible every day.

Do you have a plan?
I do
Hiding out in the middle of nowhere only makes you a singular target.

Last Edited:
IMG_0937.PNG

That's all I'm willing to share on this subject;)

I could tell you what my plan is... But then I'd have to kill ya... Ya know, cause it's super top secret and all...

I can tell you, it includes something like this:
ECC720B6-795F-4CEB-8A37-B29DDEBD1FB7.gif

Because, appearantly something like this is now considered hate speech (REALLY????)
65A6C39E-A8F0-43C2-AC75-7F1C674AABCF.jpeg

I live in the middle of nowhere, although officially it's not the real middle of nowhere apparently that is Glasgow Montana as I've been told.

My plan is to dress like Sasquatch and scare away any city folk that think it looks like a nice home in my area.... I'll just dress hairy from the waste up, and naked from the waist down... Then shoot off the largest caliber gun I have and make wookie noises. If that doesn't work I'm not above poo flinging.

That is my plan B, pig poop and the leftovers from butchering. They may steal my food but they'll vomit it back up again.

...When the EU and the U.N. Are asked to come in and help control the population...

Don't see it, but let's go with the statement it's possible.

That'd be a mess. An outright mess.

Balkans mess.

Rwanda mess.

Northern Ireland mess.

All rolled into a big mess.

Let's just all be thankful that the USA bankrolls NATO & the UN, so they wouldn't actually be able to field much here. No one would be paying for it...

They would be invited, of course we would pay. Wouldn't be hard for the politicians to manufacture a reason.
agree it would be a mess.
The u.n. Would be more like Custer at the little big horn.
they may consider is to be just rabble and easily subjugated, much like their own populace. Oops.
after all we are just fat stupid Americans, they don't think much of us.
but with 65 million gun owners, if ten percent were to become active, a force three times larger than the largest standing army (China) would confront them.

Last Edited:
Make coffee...'cause every good plan starts with coffee...

Seriously though , Having served over in Bosnia and Somalia and seen what happens when someone else is sent over to control the population...
It ain't pretty....
It won't be like anything you thought it would be like...
There is no quitting in a situation like that...
Reprisals , feuds , resentments , and fighting for personal gain , rather than a "cause" , becomes commonplace...
Chaos , hate and fear rule the day...by night its close to the same , only tenfold...
Distrust , lawlessness and violence become the norm...
Most of the folks you love or care about , will die , betray you or be betrayed...

Forget all the Red Dawn movie fantasies , you really don't want this to happen.
Andy

Make coffee...'cause every good plan starts with coffee...

Seriously though , Having served over in Bosnia and Somalia and seen what happens when someone else is sent over to control the population...
It ain't pretty....
It won't be like anything you thought it would be like...
There is no quitting in a situation like that...
Reprisals , feuds , resentments , and fighting for personal gain , rather than a "cause" , becomes commonplace...
Chaos , hate and fear rule the day...by night its close to the same , only tenfold...
Distrust , lawlessness and violence become the norm...
Most of the folks you love or care about , will die , betray you or be betrayed...

Forget all the Red Dawn movie fantasies , you really don't want this to happen.
Andy

One war will ALWAYS lead to another war for the very reasons @AndyinEverson just laid out..... can't we all just get along?

There is an old saying :
War maybe Hell , but combat is a B!tch.

You gotta sleep sometime...who are you going to trust to keep watch...
Its summer now , if you survive till winter , how are you going to keep warm and dry...
Resupply of food , water , ammo , medical needs etc...how does that work...
Just how are you going to blend in with most of the folks , who ain't playin' real life call of duty...

And please spare me all the stories of just how the NVA and VC fought and did the above...
Or the Continental Army ...Or the Mujahideen or any number of other examples...

The amount of casualties that they suffered was horrendous...the will to continue to fight was at times almost broken...

Sorry , but threads like these , get my dander up...
I have four combat tours , I know what my fellow man is capable of and what I am capable of...
Warfare and combat brings out both the worst and best in a person...but again...you really don't want to go there.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads