JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

So that's how he's going to get a 2nd term.

View attachment 1110426
Should have used this photo...

1642543024241.jpeg

I heard a guy on CNBC say that metaverse is a fad and won't go anywhere as people are trying to get away from being tied to the digital world not become more dependent on it. We shall see if he turns out to be right or not.

I heard a guy on CNBC say that metaverse is a fad and won't go anywhere as people are trying to get away from being tied to the digital world not become more dependent on it. We shall see if he turns out to be right or not.
I think it will be orders of magnitude more addictive than the current internet experience. Hopefully the lockdowns end and large numbers of people gain a profound and lasting appreciation of the outdoors and direct personal interaction. I hope, but not with a great deal of confidence.

I think it will be orders of magnitude more addictive than the current internet experience. Hopefully the lockdowns end and large numbers of people gain a profound and lasting appreciation of the outdoors and direct personal interaction. I hope, but not with a great deal of confidence.
I have been averaging 6 plus hours a day on the internet, I can imagine people spending more time than that if it was something more interesting than NWFA and r/gundeals:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top