JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unless after they are added to the trust you (or they) add another NFA item. At thet point everybody in the trust needs to be fingerprinted.
Depends on the trust actually. If you use a Single Shot Trust, it it limited to one NFA item but you can add your tribe to that document.

If you have a full NFA Gun trust with multiple items, then you are correct. Everyone listed on that type of trust must get printed and sign new forms every time a new NFA item is added to that trust.

I'm a big fan of the single shot trusts for this reason.

Last Edited:
Depends on the trust actually. If you use a Single Shot Trust, it it limited to one NFA item but you can add your tribe to that document.

If you have a full NFA Gun trust with multiple items, then you are correct. Everyone listed on that type of trust must get printed and sign new forms every time a new NFA item is added to that trust.

I'm a big fan of the single shot trusts for this reason.
I never thought about "single shot" trusts from that perspective. That's a great benefit, though every NFA item cost a tax stamp plus the trust. I wonder if you could affect a NFA transfer by amending the trustees?

I never thought about "single shot" trusts from that perspective. That's a great benefit, though every NFA item cost a tax stamp plus the trust. I wonder if you could affect a NFA transfer by amending the trustees?
SilencerShop.com says that if you plan to register more than 6 NFA devices, their unlimited trust for $129 is the way to go. I may have foolishly thought that I could live with 5 or less single shot trusts. Bought my 2nd one today, so possibly a mistake....

For the few class 3 items I plan to own, single shot trusts good for only 1 NFA item and amendable to your entire "tribe" sounds like a working plan to share the fun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top