JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Nothing. Obama has no interest in anti-gun agenda. Obama signed law allowing guns in national parks. The Brady Center for Gun Violence gave him an F with regard to their anti-gun agenda.

PolitiFact | NRA leader says Barack Obama endorsed a 'total ban' on handguns

Romney signed an assault weapons ban in MA and supports a federal AWB.

Mitt Romney's Draconian Gun Control (December 2007) - YouTube

guess when odumbazz said we're having to work under the radar on gun control he was only kidding

All I can say is Obama is from Illinois and Romney from Massachusetts... They are both among the worse states for gun owners. They both are anti-gun. but what you have to look at is the party system. The parties won't allow any major laws/regulations to pass. If they do it will hurt there chances of keeping there party in office. This has been done in the past with democrats and that is why Obama will talk about it but do nothing. Honestly some small things might happen but nothing big. People will still freak out and stockpile and drive prices up, like in the past, for fear of what might happen.

at least Romney has Ryan who is pro gun can odumbazz say that about o joe

They could easily outlaw "assault rifles" and the ammunition with public support or with executive order. People are already calling for it on the comments after news articles I've read.

The talks have been around since 2004, when the Clinton ban expired. If it was easy to put something like that back in place, it would have been done already. Don't forget Obama had it as part of his platform, and he walked away from that AFTER he got elected.

They could easily limit your firearm purchases to one a year or only one per person. When they control the ammunition, they control the guns.

Maybe. All of that is pure symbolism. Like I said earlier - we already have 500 million guns arround, and billions of rounds of ammunition. Those things aren't going anywhere in the next 4 years. And should the re-elected Obama go for something as silly as that, it will be quickly reversed in the next term. Gun control lost its traction.

that was 1 city with just 1 mayor. can you guess what will happen when odumbazz doesn't have to worry about reelection

And it took him police force, ATF, National Guard and hell knows what else to pull that off. Also shouldn't forget that it's illegal now to do something like that, so whoever decides to confiscate your gun, needs to overturn federal law prohibiting such action :)

And it took him police force, ATF, National Guard and hell knows what else to pull that off. Also shouldn't forget that it's illegal now to do something like that, so whoever decides to confiscate your gun, needs to overturn federal law prohibiting such action :)

But....but....it's OBAMA! He's going to take our guns and steal our children and give cancer to everyone that votes Republican!

you mean like 1 0r 2 supreme court justices

What do you mean ?

He means that the possible Supreme Court Justices that President Obama would appoint and would have approved by Congress will vote along his party lines. You know, just like all the previous have such as Chief Justice Roberts does......

.....oh....wait.

He means that the possible Supreme Court Justices that President Obama would appoint and would have approved by Congress will vote along his party lines. You know, just like all the previous have such as Chief Justice Roberts does......

.....oh....wait.

Well, Roberts is one thing, but I still have no idea who is leaving the SCOTUS in the next term (under Obama) :D

do your homework

Point being that should Obama get re-elected, 2 liberal justices may retire from the court. Replacing them with 2 other liberal justices doesn't change anything. Should Romney get elected, 1 conservative justice may retire. Obviously Romney will do his best to replace him with another conservative (ideally Mormon) justice. In either case balance of the court doesn't change, unless one (or several) of the justices dies or something :D

whata ya know another Joe Scarborough making up stuff but he got caught too

You mean former Republican Congressman Scarborough?

I'd comment on the reference to his MSNBC mess-up, but I didn't see it firsthand. Probably comes from being at work when most normal people are.

You mean former Republican Congressman Scarborough?

I'd comment on the reference to his MSNBC mess-up, but I didn't see it firsthand. Probably comes from being at work when most normal people are.

rep. dem. indep. no matter you got caught just like he did but the difference between him and you he changed the time line you just made up your own lie

na just trying to figure out why you think normal people work on sunday
I already no how some people run out of arguments so they resort to lying so there is nothing to get mad about. have good day

So if it's incorrect, why don't you answer the question that was posed to you? Instead of the flip "do your homework" comment.

If you can't, that's fine. I'd rather you be honest and say, "I live in unsubstantiated fear based on what people are telling me vs. anything that's showing to be factual." I can live with that. Can you?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top