JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
As I have mentioned on another thread here. I respect and understand why someone would support a third party candidate.
But the reality is that a vote for this Johnson candidate is a direct vote for Obama.

If you believe that, you don't grasp the electoral realities of Oregon or Washington.

Obama is favored 98.3% to win in Oregon right now. Washington something like 99%.

Pretending that Romney has a snowball's chance in Hell of willing either state is self-deception.

Since that's the case, why on earth NOT vote your conscience?

If we lived in states like Ohio or Iowa or Nevada, which are actually in play, you might have a point. Telling people who live in a state that has ZERO chance of electing Romney that they have to hold their nose and vote for Mittens is a joke.

I'm writing in Ron Paul. And that will have ZERO impact on Romney's chances for taking Washington. -Unless you suddenly think King County is going to take a conservative pill tomorrow.

As I have mentioned on another thread here. I respect and understand why someone would support a third party candidate.
But the reality is that a vote for this Johnson candidate is a direct vote for Obama.

What about the Democrats who are business owners who don't like Democrat fiscal policy but are really big on gay rights and/or decriminalizing marijuana and/or abortion rights? If they vote for Johnson are they also voting for Obama?

This mentality really irritates me. Republicans don't understand that there are a lot of Democrats who don't agree with the fiscal policies of the party but REALLY like the social policies of the party.

Kalifornia is the same way. I'm voting for the person I want to win, not against the person I want to lose. My vote doesn't matter in this state anyway. I could not sleep at night knowing that I voted to support the shenanigans that occurred at the state and federal conventions with the "Grand Old Party."

Gary Johnson said it perfectly tonight on the debate, "Wasting your vote is voting for someone you don't believe in."

What about the Democrats who are business owners who don't like Democrat fiscal policy but are really big on gay rights and/or decriminalizing marijuana and/or abortion rights? If they vote for Johnson are they also voting for Obama?

This mentality really irritates me. Republicans don't understand that there are a lot of Democrats who don't agree with the fiscal policies of the party but REALLY like the social policies of the party.

Funny you should mention that. I am a registered Libertarian, going to vote for Ron Paul (Republican), yet I find some of his economic ideas to be crazy and/or impractical...

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads