JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd think Black Friday deals are meant to have sellers meet there annual revenue numbers, I think the firearm industry is having a banner year, so no need for them to lower costs.

This.

I'm thinking we'll see sales and rebates on the stuff that hasn't sold out - mags, holsters, cleaning supplies. Some package deals may make an appearance. Plenty of bolt actions on the shelves - should see some rebates or sales for those.

Only thing I see is the "Deals" will be NON Firearm related, the normal holiday scrambles that seem to start earlier and earlier each year!
There are no good deals, no guns worth having, and with the ammo situation as it stands, there will be no ammo available unless it's over priced crap, and even that will sell out the first few seconds of opening! My local Sportsmans is a sh!tshow in the hunting dept. ( and has been for the last year+) and while there is a new Coastal Farm and Ranch in the same complex now, they don't seem to be doing much better! Other then the few LGS's around town, there is nothing to be had at anything resembling a deal! Personally, were all shopping for SHTF stuff to shore up what we already have, and to get what we might need more of!

There are no good deals, no guns worth having, and with the ammo situation as it stands, there will be no ammo available unless it's over priced crap, and even that will sell out the first few seconds of opening! My local Sportsmans is a sh!tshow in the hunting dept. ( and has been for the last year+)
This. Last Sportsman's I was in the only "common use" caliber they had was 12ga, most of their rifle stock was 6.5 Creedmoor and small stocks of "specialty" calibers other than shelfwarming .50BMG that's been there since the day they opened as far as I can tell.

How can they lower prices on things they don`t have...if anything they will up the price lololol..2.0$$$ per round of 9mm if the commies get elected lololol. Thats the face of the political left, make no mistakes it will be like 1984.

Screenshot_2020-10-16 towlie2110 lol.png

Great question, what will be available... it'll either be very lean regarding ammo deals or it'll be a feast...

I've seen Federal 9mm in 115, 124 and 147 gr show up several times over the past coupe of weeks at Bi-Mart, both TV Hwy and 185th stores. So perhaps supply is beginning to catch up demand. The fact Bi-Mart is limiting quantities also heaps spread it around a bit more... Didn't bother purchasing at 12.49/ box, but just might grab my allotment of two boxes next time I see it.

I'll be watching online, purchased all my ammo last year online and had it delivered to my door. No need to get into crowds not need to risk COVID exposure... Expecting 90% of my holiday shopping will be online, just don't wish to risk exposure.

Humans aren't the most hygienic of species...

My prediction is items like clothing, decoys, targets, optics, camp-stoves are what retailers will feature, perhaps some shotguns... Unlikely to find items that are currently in short supply.

Probably nothing this year, guns have been selling like I've never seen in the past few years. I'm doubtfull there will be any sales on firearms or ammunition this year.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top