JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Black Friday usually brings lot's of ammo deals, rebates, etc. What do you think will happen with those sales and rebates this year?

S&W had a Shield rebate last year that started on Oct 14th, so far no sign of the rebate yet this year.

Will Federal Black Pack ammo make an appearance this year, will there be rebates like usual?

Will Cabela's offer their 10% off gift card deals?

Inquiring mind wants to know.:)

Unless manufacturers have been "holding back" for Black Friday, I'm guessing non-existent sales. Would be difficult to give rain checks when uncertainty of recieving items. That doesn't include the 50 people standing in line before the store opens just to rush the ammo area.

This will be an interesting year. I'm am betting there won't be much ammo related "deals".

I hope I'm proven wrong.

I'd think Black Friday deals are meant to have sellers meet there annual revenue numbers, I think the firearm industry is having a banner year, so no need for them to lower costs.

I think the firearm industry is having a banner year, so no need for them to lower costs.

Very true.....which could mean that in the future we will look back on the prices of 2020 as "low" or a "good deal".
This is what happens when a company focuses on making a fast quick profit...instead of slow , gradual gains.

We as gun owners are at the mercy of firearm companies....they know that they have what we want...and they know that whatever price they ask...they will get....as a general rule.
Andy

Unless manufacturers have been "holding back" for Black Friday, I'm guessing non-existent sales. Would be difficult to give rain checks when uncertainty of recieving items. That doesn't include the 50 people standing in line before the store opens just to rush the ammo area.

This will be an interesting year. I'm am betting there won't be much ammo related "deals".

I hope I'm proven wrong.
Me too.

Count me in with the "ain't gonna happen this year" crowd. Curiosity has caused me to look around all of the expected firearms sites to see what is actually out there. Interesting to say the least. When one cannot find a HiPoint in stock and for sale ... there is not alot out there. Just my observations. o_O This told to me by 2 LGS over here. "We don't have those and can't get them. If you run across one on the internet, we'll be happy to do the BGC".

Count me in with the "ain't gonna happen this year" crowd. Curiosity has caused me to look around all of the expected firearms sites to see what is actually out there. Interesting to say the least. When one cannot find a HiPoint in stock and for sale ... there is not alot out there. Just my observations. o_O This told to me by 2 LGS over here. "We don't have those and can't get them. If you run across one on the internet, we'll be happy to do the BGC".
Bimarts have some hi points.

Nice to know. No Bimarts here on the Coast. Don't really want a HiPoint just using it as an inexpensive firearm search. Thanks!

There is one in Florence and one in Lincoln City. You could take that nice little shortcut through Siletz via 229? Bringing 229 up because we had to turnaround because of a BAD accident on 20 just East a ways of Sam's Creek RD and thought that 229 would have been the way to go up to Lincoln City. I'd never been on that road in all my years of exploring the coast. It was really pretty but not so good for the way back from Vaca with a full size pick-up and towing a 17.5 windshield boat!

Between the PLANNEDemic and the election Silly Season, expect no real bargains except the obscure stuff that ain't movin' at all... and even then it'll only seem "bargain" because of the prices or unavailability of everything else. Right now I'm seeing greentips for a buck-fifty a round, and M193 at what's usually the per-round for M855.

Very little "bet your life on" Doc Roberts-approved ammo to be had anywhere, and unlubed-buttrape prices when you do.

With lots of new gun owners and little need to move guns/ammo that are piling up in stock....
.... look for sales of accessories like holsters/cases, optics/sights, cleaning stuff, safes, etc.....

All those new guys gotta learn too...;)

1603045930084.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top