JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What was the first firearm you ever owned? I still have mine in like-new condition, a Marlin Model 70HC .22LR. I can still remember when I first saw it. Age 9, and Grandpa and I were on at Bi-Mart looking for a gun for me. He insisted I get a tube-fed model and I really, really wanted one with a magazine (see? I was tacti-cool even at 9 years old :s0114:). I pouted and cried and we walked out of the store empty handed (as a lesson to me, I'm sure). I spent the next 11 months helping Grandpa around the garden and garage, got good grades in school, didn't get into any fights, etc. On my 10th birthday, he surprised me with the rifle I'd been dreaming about all year. It was just last year I finally took the info sticker off the stock, as pictured here.

I guess I should have phrased that question differently :D

Where on their body do you have to shoot them?

My first rifle, after proving I was safe with Dad's single-shot Sears .22, was a Rossi Model 62 pump. I didn't come from a hunting or shooting family, so owning that rifle was a hard earned battle.

The Rossi 62, or the original Winchester, is a sweet shooting, fun-loving gun. You might not split playing cards with it, but the ability to break it down, the exposed hammer, and fast follow-up shots makes it a fine gun. Everyone should own a pump .22.

Joey, hope that sheep will lie for you. Anyhow as far as the coy dogs
Low and just slightly behind the shoulder will anchor most four legged
up to and including these small coastal deer with low intensity rounds.
First firearm bought in 1957, for $20 new, was a Stevens Model 87B.
Scoped it with a Weaver N mount and a B-4 scope. Acurate account-
ing for much fun and many Minnesota squirrels, game, and non game.
Still maintains like new condition with no rust, but the blue maybe
slightly greying.:D

First firearm given to me was a stainless 10/22 when I was about 10. Dad bought it for me on my birthday. I still have it, and will never sell it.

The first firearm I bought was a Springfield XD9 shortly after I turned 21.

Winchester 94 .30-.30

was in the back seat of my dad's travelall when I came out from my hunter's safety course. one of the more memorable moments of my life...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top