JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First gun ever bought was a Magtech .22lr. I went to GIJoes to buy a BB to go play around with, and they were $89, the magtech rifle was $99 so the real gun it was. It was only the second time I had ever shot, I thought i was so cool that I had a semi automatic rifle with 10 rounds(my family is very anti gun).

Revelation (Mossburg 500) .410 pump when I was 8. Used it for duck hunting back before the days of steel shot. First duck I shot with it...banded drake Wood duck...my dad mounted it for me and today it watches over my gun safe, along with several other deceased critters.:D

J. Stevens Arms Co. Model Squirrel .22 . Was 7, had shot shells. Went quail hunting with dad, carried the bb gun instead cause it was lighter. To this day I've still killed more quail with .177 cal than anything else, course, ain't been quail hunting since junior high. Now that it's past the statute of limitations, is it illegal to shoot em on the ground in AZ? :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top