1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

What was I thinking !

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by parsons_12b, Aug 2, 2009.

1. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

So a few weeks ago a forum member here was selling a hot dog cart. In a moment of insanity I dedided to purchase the cart. I had know idea what I was getting into. I have never ran any kind of business let alone selling food. Then my wife suggests having our opening weekend be the Oregon Jamboree here in Sweet Home. For those of you not familiar with this event it is basicly a giant redneck music festival kind of like Rock Fest in Portland but far less skin.

I just completed my second day and could not be more exausted, I have never worked so hard in my life. I would not sell this stand for twice what I paid for it. It is not about the money I'm still trying to cover all my costs but knowing I'm working for myself and the possibilities and oppertunities it could open give me a energy and excitment I have only experianced when I was deployed overseas.

I would like to think a couple of members here first Wanted for selling me the cart. Next Jack at DanDee sales for support and advice.

You all have a great night and if you get hungry come on out to Sweet Home I'm right by Les Shawbs you won't be disapointed.

2. slideguitar55

slideguitar55 washington Member

I love it, now, you can go to Rock Fest, and sell skinless Hotdogs to the,, Skins.:laugh:

Except, most people there are Vegans, they like to show skin, but not consume
    Veggie Dogs do well at Rock Fest i bet.

I can come and set up a Patcholi Oil stand next to you.

Love this kinda success story man,
    Good Idea
  3. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Couldn't be more proud of you!

4. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

coolness, Wis I was close enough to come get a dog. They are kosher right?