Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by The Duck, May 19, 2013.
1. Pelican 1720 case : 150
2. Smith and Wesson MP15 seen them on Armslist used now for around 900
3. Smith and Wesson 1911PD Tactical Rail 1250
4. Six Magpul FDE PMAGS / Six (or seven) C-Products / D&D Industries Polymer 100
5. Aimpoint Comp 1 older, 250
6. About 200 rounds of 45 80
7. About 400-500 rounds of factory .223 350
Umm, call it 3500 i would say.
8. The 1911 has about 300 rounds down range, but the M4 has zero (only inappropriately touched at times)
Well,Tgunner your math is off buy a couple hundred.Buy your numbers it would be $3080.
I would take at least $150 off the 223 ammo and that would be $2950
I would say closer to $1000 for the pistol and fairly close on the rifle.
($2700 not many of the pistols around but don't know how desirable they are either. The rifles,price wise have always been on the cheaper side,even though they are great guns)
People want a discount when the see a package like this but I would start at $2700+-
$3500 would take another disaster
I rounded up to the nearest 500 lol
I agree, I over priced the ammo
Please take a moment and join our community (it's free)