JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The thread I started was about carrying factory ammo, and why we stress that MO.
Hunting, bullet preference, caliber and all other materials were never mentioned at all.

The thrust of the thread was aimed at staying out of jail, and avoiding any trickery by an unscrupulous prosecutor.

Nothing more

It's interesting how threads morph over time, sort of like blonde jokes :s0114:

I've carried handloads off and on for 25 years but if there is a suitable factory load I'll carry that first, HOWEVER most factory loads are no longer taper crimped, so even factory loads see my taper crimp before being carried

Pardon my ignorance, but could you explain a bit more about what you do there and the benefit it brings? Just curious to learn something.

I carry whatever I feel like carrying. Never been one to bow at the altar of Ayoob. Sure, he knows a lot, but so do a lot of other people and lets be real, most of these arguments are purely hypothetical. None of us have or will ever have a definitive answer. Besides I seriously doubt Im gonna shoot anyone anyways. Neither are 99.99999999% of you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top