JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you see any of this stuff dispose of it properly......

DSCN0235.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0238.jpg

If I were to purchase such items for use in a legal state they would have been $63 and $66. Please don't anyone interpret this post as I am selling this stuff, or possess any illegal fireworks as I am not and I do not.

Fireworks are bad Mmkay...

Ah, boomers and whizzers! In ancient days I was in a volunteer fire department and could legally order fireworks wholesale from those bold sites in Shotgun News! Every year UPS would drop off my nearly cubic yard box of colorful fun without any problem, and I never once burned anything down! Alas, time passed and laws changed, and UPS now reports all such shipments to the State of Oregon for confiscation. Big fun is harder to find now, and sure costs a lot more!........................elsullo

If I were to purchase such items for use in a legal state they would have been $63 and $66. Please don't anyone interpret this post as I am selling this stuff, or possess any illegal fireworks as I am not and I do not.

Fireworks are bad Mmkay...

Thank you for doing this. It's a real pleasure to finally see this message get out there in an unequivocal manner. Sure, some people say that all the "cool kids" are doing it so it must be OK, so it's great to see someone draw a line in the sand and say, without reservation, that fireworks are bad.

I'm going to show my son this thread in hopes that he can learn from your outstanding example--just as soon as we figure out our budget for the fourth of July.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top