JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is sad to see so many people scrambling to comply with a tyrannical unconstitutional law before it's even passed.

Our Founding Fathers must be rolling in their graves in disgust now.

My only neutered mags are for my 1911s :s0023:
I have a few. Came with the gun. For example. My Jericho 941 came with 2 standard capacity and 1 10 rounder. I didn't argue. I have a few that were oem from the 90s. I have a couple 10 round ar mags. Because my ruger bolt action feels stupid with a 30 round magazine. Feels stupider with a 60 round drum or 100 round surefire.

My only neutered mags are for my 1911s :s0023:
Even the 1911s can come out and play... :D

1667497952733.png

So I'm unfortunately late to purchasing all the firearms I want if by some miracle 114 passes. Which leaves me with a tight budget on what to purchase. I've thought it out, and I think the best solution would be to purchase the frames and recievers of what firearms I would want, and build them out myself, leaving me with more money to spend on the magazines for said projects. Would that be the best solution in instead of buying the firearms I want? Or should I just purchase the firearms? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I would like to point out to 'Lift Every Voice Oregon' that Measure 114, the Changes to Firearm Ownership and Purchase Requirements Initiative (2022), does not pass the recent SCOTUS NYSRPA v. Bruen ruling on the text, history, and tradition test of the Second Amendment that now governs laws restricting the right to keep and bear arms – invalidating any gun laws that fail to meet its standard. And that should Measure 114 somehow pass, any judge in Oregon worth his or her salt will see through the charade that is Measure 114 and dismiss it as being unconstitutional.
And yes I voted NO on Measure 114 as well.

Also LEVO has already committed to IP 18 which will ban any semiautomatic firearm with detachable magazines.
IP 18 will go the same way. IP 18 does not pass the recent SCOTUS NYSRPA v. Bruen ruling on the text, history, and tradition test of the Second Amendment that now governs laws restricting the right to keep and bear arms – invalidating any gun laws that fail to meet its standard.

So I'm unfortunately late to purchasing all the firearms I want if by some miracle 114 passes. Which leaves me with a tight budget on what to purchase. I've thought it out, and I think the best solution would be to purchase the frames and recievers of what firearms I would want, and build them out myself, leaving me with more money to spend on the magazines for said projects. Would that be the best solution in instead of buying the firearms I want? Or should I just purchase the firearms? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I talked to the person at my local BiMart if there has been a run on firearm and ammo purchases because Measure 114. He said not so much, but there has been an uptick in magazine purchases.

What to purchase if M114 passes?

Anything from small local gun shops. They are going to need all the business we can still give them to survive.
That's who I purchase from mainly, except for the magazines unfortunately due to how cheap online can be. But other than that, I only go to pewnitions factory

It seems like this assumed red wave is not occurring, let's just hope that 114 doesn't pass!
We should've been able to send these creetins back to the sellers that they crawled out from but it's not happening!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top