JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm starting to think that passing bills by a simple majority is not the correct way of doing it it especially when it's something that affects a constitutional right . It should have to be a super majority something over at least 60 or 65% because to expect 49.8% of the population to live under 50.2% of the population views On something this important just doesn't feel right.

Im glad because well I'm buying something ive been eyeing for a while, but I'm pretty bummed that I'm only doing this because I don't think I'll be able to score a pdp sd pro with black friday pricing and we've got the 114 ban going into effect in 30 or so days. I know we're talking about "its going to be overturned', I know I can possibly get a 10round variant of that pdp sd pro, but it still irks me that I voted and went as hard as I could to ask everyone to vote against this, and here we are with a ban that, frankly, people who want to see school shootings stop and see this as an easy strawman to burn. Well, that's my end rant. I'm glad I can at least pickup a turknelli clone before they attempt to do the semiauto ban next year.
By all means buy every gun you think you will want before it goes into effect, but please also consider supporting groups who will fight this in court. That is how we can strike down this law.

Initiatives should never have been able to infringe or impair any of our constitutional rights. This is Tyranny plain and simple.

21934C72-9A95-4739-A069-D64675597330.jpeg

Mags first. Firearms second.
Beat the wave of Oregon buyers that will take place.

According to the wording of the law that Ive seen, we still have full access to firearms despite the stupid new permit system.

That being said its a matter of time before Oregon passes its own AWB.. they'll get cocky and now target firearms depending on what wins in court here soon.

Last Edited:
I'm starting to think that passing bills by a simple majority is not the correct way of doing it it especially when it's something that affects a constitutional right.
Bills that infringe on the God given rights in the US Constitution shouldn't even be allowed to be voted on.
Preferably the person(s) be tried for treason for even proposing such a bill.

According to the wording of the law that Ive seen, we still have full access to firearms despite the stupid new permit system.
That's not entirely accurate. It's up to the discretion of the state authorities to decide if you are worthy enough to grant you permission for you to exercise your protected rights.

CHL's remain "shall issue" in OR, but purchase permits are "may issue".

That's not entirely accurate. It's up to the discretion of the state authorities to decide if you are worthy enough to grant you permission for you to exercise your protected rights.

CHL's remain "shall issue" in OR, but purchase permits are "may issue".
Oh god.. You are correct.. I did not think of that, the permit system is not a "shall issue" as no wording guarantees this permit to citizens . F*CK! :mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top