JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This article analyzes ANTIFA mob tactics. The mob will:

1) Inhibit your situational awareness
2) Make target identification difficult
3) Pursue you relentlessly, marking your location with lights and sound
4) Cut off your escape routes with vehicles

Imagine the MAJORITY of society speaking and doing what these antifa demons are doing, then multiply those actions to a level most humans cannot even comprehend. It's coming.

The last line of the article should have been the opening line...

"Bottom line: don't go to an Antifa protest where you can put yourself in that situation."

Just like spoiled kids the more they get away with the more emboldened they are to push things further. Its sickening that our local governing
Body has forced honest citizens to choose between their physical wellbeing and their future freedom. Soon somebody will be forced to light up these mobs and will probably pay with their freedom but what other choice is there. Its not just not going to a protest or roit these things will soon be coming to us.

This article analyzes ANTIFA mob tactics. The mob will:

1) Inhibit your situational awareness
2) Make target identification difficult
3) Pursue you relentlessly, marking your location with lights and sound
4) Cut off your escape routes with vehicles

You forgot

5) And then you die.

Man threatens to come to my home and rape my family in front of me.... I'm not sure I would have shown any restraint. That crosses every single line in the book

Man threatens to come to my home and rape my family in front of me.... I'm not sure I would have shown any restraint. That crosses every single line in the book

At that point they had already been beaten and disoriented with pepper-spray and strobes.

He is an experienced and capable meat eater and the furthest thing from a pussy or coward. Try to learn from his experiences.
So being a 'an experienced and capable meat eater' is a prerequisite for being a tough guy?

Man, some people have serious 'hero complex associative' issues.

Last Edited:
So being a 'an experienced and capable meat eater' is a prerequisite for being a tough guy?

Man, some people have serious 'hero complex projection' issues.

I think the person writing, was being creative.

I will vouch for him and the rest of the 1st LAR. Many from this Battalion have been to the through multiple rotations in Al Anbar, Iraq (to the border of Syria) and/or Helmand, Afghanistan (to the border of Pakistan).

Edit to Add: No disrespect meant to @RVTECH

Last Edited:
I plan on running away and getting beat down with a skateboard and nearly shot by a guy with a gun in my face then charged with the crime of being a victim while they are awarded participation trophies.

They had the numbers, and they had impunity, and they had the hate. Things will quickly change when challenged by an equal size mob that is willing to shoot back (no more impunity). It's not fun any more when you have bullets flying at you. "Don't bring a brick to a gun fight."

Like many other "disasters" avoidance is key. Pay attention and get out of the way.

I was caught in a mob scene in the Philippines and was lucky enough to get grabbed by a trike driver I knew. We moved laterally to the mob and got out of the crowd out into the countryside on the edge of town. Touch and go but I'm still here thanks to a waitress and trike driver to whom I'd been kind to.

This says it all , better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

21A9B41F-CAF8-4A59-A2DC-E8439583C70B.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews