JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Somebody's lamp project.
They welded the bolt top and bottom closed, and threaded the barrel end to hold the lamp fixture.
It a Westinghouse everything is matching and their...
So reactivate or leave it be?

20210718_161557.jpg 20210718_161619.jpg

The bolt and firing pin have been removed , till i get the bolt body cut loose I can only guess on the bore..

At the time of the Soviet shipments to Spain the type of stock on the rifles would have had screwed in sling escutcheons.
One important factor to note is that the Spanish were not the only nation to use wire sling swivels on their Mosin Nagants. Other nations include Finland, Austria-Hungary (during World War I), and various Balkan nations. However, it is possible to distinguish between these various types of wire swivels. It has been noted that the sling swivels on Spanish Mosin Nagants tend to be much more squared than other country's swivels. Wire swivels from rifles originating out of the Balkans will tend to have a more overall curved look. Finnish swivels will often be attached directly to the stock via a different set of escutcheons. They have a very distinctive look to them when compared to other nation's sling swivels. In the case of Austrian sling swivels the most obvious difference is that the rear swivel screws into the stock, and does not sure the sling escutcheons.

cant quite tell from his picture though

At the time of the Soviet shipments to Spain the type of stock on the rifles would have had screwed in sling escutcheons.
One important factor to note is that the Spanish were not the only nation to use wire sling swivels on their Mosin Nagants. Other nations include Finland, Austria-Hungary (during World War I), and various Balkan nations. However, it is possible to distinguish between these various types of wire swivels. It has been noted that the sling swivels on Spanish Mosin Nagants tend to be much more squared than other country's swivels. Wire swivels from rifles originating out of the Balkans will tend to have a more overall curved look. Finnish swivels will often be attached directly to the stock via a different set of escutcheons. They have a very distinctive look to them when compared to other nation's sling swivels. In the case of Austrian sling swivels the most obvious difference is that the rear swivel screws into the stock, and does not sure the sling escutcheons.

cant quite tell from his picture though

Sheesh…. The dude in the thumbnail photo looks like he could be the, "missing link". :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top