JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mike, thanks for the offered but my wife just bought me one at HD ( i feel so much being a traitor to our local stores like farmer builder, ace hardware and rougue plumbing and electrical). The reason she bought a nano safe because when we were at the Circus on Thursday night during the break I took my boy to buy a sovenier. Out of all the light toys the circus offered he picked a handgun. He is able to use both hand, four fingers to pull the trigger.... I cant believe this, I never taught my kid anything like that.... He is only 18 months and 3 days. I think that his normal reaction just to push pull and explore till something happen. Now I feel much safer, as I am tying I am also trying to open the safe in the dark :) it is not working but I will keep on tryin :) thanks alll!
Benny,
I just found a NanoVault at Home Depot. It would require that you keep the key on you at all times but I would be willing to purchase it for you until you found a permanent solution. After you were done with it I'd use it for the car but you could use it for as long as need be. PM me if you want take me up on it.
Mike
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews