JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What to do if Russia invades: Lithuania issues manual - CNN.com

In the embedded document, scroll down to page 16 to get the idea.

If you choose the Text tab, you can cut and paste into translate.google.com

AK12_(4).jpg

Here is what might happen if they land in America, by submarine:

Those people are running around with guns:

https://www.amazon.com/The-Russians-Are-Coming-are/dp/B001CB1P96

I read the title of this post as "What to do if the Russians invade CNN".

My first thought was "You mean they haven't?"

I was trained to kill Russians in the ARMY. Even our pop up targets were little Russian's.

Then they sent me to Germany and continued my training. Assuring me 10,000,000 Russians would come charging through the Fulda gap and go right over the top of me in less than 2-1/2 hours!

But there mind tricks didn't work as well on me as others. :s0002:

Today I go out and see so many Russians living among us.
I feel the best thing to do is probably ''Love them''. o_O

That's the spirit! :D

The cold war is over and gone right?
''Love them'' o_O

I remember those Soviet pop up targets ... The front silhouette of a Russian Soldier holding a AK47 , some even had a "flesh colored" face and a red star on the helmet.
The first few times shooting at those "People" was a bit strange. :)
Andy

Naw , not so much ... Just was weird.
Up till then it was drilled into my brain not to point my gun at a person.
And here I was actively encouraged to aim and shoot at a person.
I mean I knew what I as getting into , I did sign up and go in on an Airborne and Ranger contract after all...
Just was used to shooting cans and game etc ... up till then.

The indoctrination part really didn't stick , people are mostly just like everyone else wherever you go.
I figure the average Russian soldier didn't really want to fight me just like I really didn't want to fight him.
Its the leaders and extremists who whip up the people and cause all the fuss that I dislike.
Andy

Ok, politics was inevitable. (Btw, thank you to those that served in our armed forces). Personaly I don,t think russia gives a s##t about invading us. This hype is spreading because of the obummer/ drizzerly continuoum. I believe russia would like to trade with us. Technology, farming, engineering. Putin wants a tough guy and a strong nation to deal with. Not some one who makes "a deal" . We'll give you this if you don't invade us. Is he a bully, yes. How do you stop a bully? Meet face to face and be willing to go toe to toe. They won't invade us. If they get bored, they'll push the button and our leaders will huddle and ask themselves what should we do? Which in my opinion will be to surrender and sing kumbia(sp). This opinion is mine and mine alone. For the next 11 days until executive orders take place, i'm entitled to it.:D

My family escaped Russia ( Odessa, Ukraine) after Zar Nicklaus was assassinated and that whole purge began! Every Male member of my family has served in the United States Military from the time "we" landed on American Soil till this very day! Growing up, We were all taught to Hate what we most feared, and that fear was Russia! Can you imagine what my family and My self felt about all this? We feared even the mere mention of our heritage because every one was so scared of Russia! I changed my name so it wouldn't sound so Russian, Fast forward to my turn serving my country and the crap I got when ever my heritage came up. It was never easy, and even at the end of the Cold war, It was still an issue for many to deal with! I still get crap even today! I married a wonderful Ukrainian lady, I speak fluent Russian and German, And we celebrate our heritage as often as possible! I have been saying it for years, Ever since Putin came to power, LEAVE HIM ALONE, and all will be fine!!! Trust me on this one, Russians are very much like the U.S. and have no desire to fight us, they would very much like to be friends and trade partners, and if allowed, we would be the most powerful allies ever to live upon this good earth!

Sharing a bowl of borsht, a big plate of perogi, a few frozen cold vodkas and pedishka and we'll all find out our goals are the same...surviving the leaders we let survive, living our lives without interference, and making fat happy babies.

At least that's what my Ukrainian grandpa said...

My family escaped Russia ( Odessa, Ukraine) after Zar Nicklaus was assassinated and that whole purge began! Every Male member of my family has served in the United States Military from the time "we" landed on American Soil till this very day! Growing up, We were all taught to Hate what we most feared, and that fear was Russia! Can you imagine what my family and My self felt about all this? We feared even the mere mention of our heritage because every one was so scared of Russia! I changed my name so it wouldn't sound so Russian, Fast forward to my turn serving my country and the crap I got when ever my heritage came up. It was never easy, and even at the end of the Cold war, It was still an issue for many to deal with! I still get crap even today! I married a wonderful Ukrainian lady, I speak fluent Russian and German, And we celebrate our heritage as often as possible! I have been saying it for years, Ever since Putin came to power, LEAVE HIM ALONE, and all will be fine!!! Trust me on this one, Russians are very much like the U.S. and have no desire to fight us, they would very much like to be friends and trade partners, and if allowed, we would be the most powerful allies ever to live upon this good earth!

I for one don't think Putin is as bad as some people make him out to be. I by far don't agree with everything that he does but believe he is just a strong person that wants the best for his country. If we had a President with strength I'm sure Russia and America would be allies. There are good and bad in every culture. Unfortunately everyone judges a culture by there leaders.

So in short we could be totally scre-#@!o_O:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads