JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have the AAC Ti-Rant 45m working it's way through the bowels of the ATF.
Meanwhile, I need to get threaded barrels for several hosts.
While not knowing the differences from one brand of barrel to another, I'm in need of some guidance.
Thanks in advance!!

The hosts

Springfield 1911 full size

9mm - 1/2x28
CZ75 P-01
Glock 19 G4

I can only speak to the Glock, but Lone Wolf barrels are usually reasonably priced, and good quality. Storm Lake barrels are good too, but more expensive than Lone Wolf.

KKM barrels are pretty tough to beat.

Edited to add, I have a KKM in my G21, a Lone Wolf threaded conversion for my G23 that lets me shoot 9mm, and a LW "Alpha Wolf" barrel for my G17. Had Tornado Technology thread the factory barrel on my Beretta 92 and they did an amazing, perfect job. All these answers have worked flawlessly for me, no complaints in any way. Easy to recommend any of these solutions.

Last Edited:
Jarvis and Lone Wolf worked for some projects. The one Storm Lake barrel I had wouldn't work for crap, but I believe that was the fluke. The rest of the guns that wear silencers either came from the factory threaded or I had a gunsmith do the work. Cheers. :)

i use lone wolf for my glock. silencerco makes them too. if you wanna go inexpensive with a glock barrel i know guys who speak highly of BCA threaded glock barrels. my 6.5 grendel barrel from BCA is great

I try and purchase the matching TB from the maker of the gun. Sig gun >>Sig TB Glock gun>>Glock TB. I know there are more expensive options but figure that if anything goes wrong I haven't FU the warranty.

I bought a threaded grey ghost barrel for my g17 3rd gen and have had excellent luck with it. I waited for a sale and got it for $135

Waiting for a suggestion on the 1911, as I am in the market for a threaded barrel for mine.

I bought a KKM barrel for my glock 17 very happy with it, found out lone wolf barrels are made in south Korea so bypassed them , have a brownells house brand barrel on a gen 3 17 that worked fine.
Barsto barrels are always first rate.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top