JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Exactly. This 'goes without saying'....

I have been waiting for something exactly like this - when the left finally 'shifts gears' by essentially admitting' they were wrong, didn't do enough etc. and will move it to the next level - and this will be the interesting part because for them confiscation is the only answer.

I suspect we will eventually start to see confiscation proposals and ideas being suggested. It will probably start out fairly benign and simple with ideas to try to get people to comply willingly and then they will try testing this out and when it fails then they will take it to the next step - because like before and that will no doubt be something less than willful for the owners.

Make no mistake - 'they' will eventually rationalize radical confiscation methods.

They do everything except tell the lemmings, I mean public, there's actually little we can do to protect you AND have woke liberal policies at the same time.

LA was the safest it had been since the 80s, when finally most the real dangerous gang killers were behind bars. Tough laws and gang injunctions were enforced. While you could still easily be assaulted or killed, it became less likely.

As the dangerous and mentally ill are now free in the population, its as dangerous and less predictable than in the 80s-90s. What areas do you avoid now? Look how many police show up after you're dead. The state will always be late when you can't protect yourself. But in the view of high taxes and no accountability, the media will never say it out loud.

Memories are amazingly short. I will not live long enough to see confiscation because it will not be needed. 99% of the "from my cold dead hands" will line up to give up what they can no longer have, just like the great lock down hoax. Unless more wake up and vote the scum out they will just keep taking. Most will grumble and go along. Few holdouts will do what they do now. How much non papered NFA stuff is floating around? Anyone see anyone going door to door to take it? Wonder why? As they make something no longer legal most will give it up. Hold outs can do what, bury the stuff? If they use it they will be made an example of. If some one does start a fight they will be killed and the media will show it 24/7 to get even more to agree the person was a kook. Meanwhile a lot of the "cold dead hand" crowd tosses their ballot in the trash as voting is a waste of time and wonders why they keep losing. :(

It's not the "cold dead hands" that tossed (essentially) votes in the trash.

You get what you voted for?

When?
A WHOLE LOT of the people who talk that talk also tell anyone who will listen to them not to vote. They have a small book of excuses for why voting will not work as it feeds their fantasy that one day they will take up arms. Sounds great around the watering hole. :s0092:

You're wrong.
No hes not wrong - Unfortunately I know a few of these myself and if I know a few well, that tells me there a whole lot more out there. Had a talk with one a while back citing 114 as a example of his need to vote but I don't believe he took that, or anything else pro 2A into consideration.

I also believe a lot who DO vote (and may be republican) are not gun owners and therefore do not consider 2A issues, and may either vote AGAINST them, or leave them blank.

Last Edited:
It's hard to win when everyone else gets to define gun owners, our intentions and who we are. It's not a debate when bias media debate themselves over guns.

Unfortunately the NRA is absent in the mainstream as well as the manufacturers and politicians. As much as I hate the View and shows like it. Their lies are rarely challenged. I saw a clip on Rosie O'Donnell of Tom Selleck years ago and a recent one of Kurt Russell. In 20 years, that's about it

No hes not wrong - Unfortunately I know a few of these myself and if I know a few well, that tells me there a whole lot more out there. Had a talk with one a while back citing 114 as a example of his need to vote but I don't believe he took that, or anything else pro 2A into consideration.

I also believe a lot who DO vote (and may be republican) are not gun owners and therefore do not consider 2A issues, and may either vote AGAINST them, or leave them blank.
I have been for a LONG while now trying to get those who are not "anti" just do not wish to own guns, to see they need to vote for freedom. The same people who are strong anti gun are ALWAYS after freedom of choice all across the board. Its why the common folk having means scares them. They want top down control and want all to come to them for every need. Even people I know who do not wish to own a gun I tell if they wish to remain free to make life choices they need to vote well and not just ignore what law makers are doing.

I have been for a LONG while now trying to get those who are not "anti" just do not wish to own guns, to see they need to vote for freedom. The same people who are strong anti gun are ALWAYS after freedom of choice all across the board. Its why the common folk having means scares them. They want top down control and want all to come to them for every need. Even people I know who do not wish to own a gun I tell if they wish to remain free to make life choices they need to vote well and not just ignore what law makers are doing.
Lets be honest, both sides are after freedom of choice. No party is purely "freedom for all".

Lets be honest, both sides are after freedom of choice. No party is purely "freedom for all".
Sigh, this old line is often trotted out by the same people who make unlimited excuses. No "side" is pure BUT, only one party has all my life been after my freedom. Pretending both sides are the same is what got us where we are today. People keep their head in the sand and say both sides are the same all the way to top down control. We do get the government we deserve as a wise man said long ago.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top