JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For months Judge Napolitano claimed there are numerous members of the intelligence community, especially the NSA, that stole/released the hillary/DNC stuff because they knew she would be a disaster if she reached the White House.
IOW, it wasn't about promoting trump as much as it was stopping hillary.

Can't say as I blame them.

...they knew she would be a disaster if she reached the White House.
It wasn't about promoting trump as much as it was stopping hillary.

Exactly! Which is why all the pussy hats who keep yelling "You voted for Trump. He is an awful person. That makes you a bad person. You support hate!" just need to calm the F down! The people mostly voted against Hillary opposed to for Trump.

I personally would rather our nations security secrets not be exposed. But were too big for our britches. Anytime an entity gets too big it will have leaks and vulnerability.

Sooner or later as dependent as America and the world is on their smart devices and electronics some terrorist or bad country will figure out a way to take the system offline or continue to creat viruses making the use of such electronics impossible without problems.
Think about how much commerce works from electronics and cloud storage systems.

People would go into anarchy over such a 21st century loss.

In light of this revelation about the CIA hacking cell phones, computers etc., and turning them into listening devices,...
Think back for a minute about about when Comey talked about all the Blackberrys, cell phones, and tablets hillary used during her time as SoS. Her claiming she only used one out of convenience etc. was a total fab job.

And then think about the fact she left those CIA guys high and dry in Benghazi.

Now, you can shake your head and tell me I need more tinfoil,...
OR
You can remember this is the CIA we're talking about here.
What were we doing in Benghazi?

The Benghazi Brief – Three Year Anniversary…
If that doesn't set your brain on fire over what our government did during the obama admin, nothing will.

In light of this revelation about the CIA hacking cell phones, computers etc., and turning them into listening devices,...
Think back for a minute about about when Comey talked about all the Blackberrys, cell phones, and tablets hillary used during her time as SoS. Her claiming she only used one out of convenience etc. was a total fab job.

And then think about the fact she left those CIA guys high and dry in Benghazi.

Now, you can shake your head and tell me I need more tinfoil,...
OR
You can remember this is the CIA we're talking about here.
What were we doing in Benghazi?

The Benghazi Brief – Three Year Anniversary…
If that doesn't set your brain on fire over what our government did during the obama admin, nothing will.
No credible reason to say you're wrong. The CIA and FBI have a history of being liars.

I personally would rather our nations security secrets not be exposed. But were too big for our britches. Anytime an entity gets too big it will have leaks and vulnerability.

Sooner or later as dependent as America and the world is on their smart devices and electronics some terrorist or bad country will figure out a way to take the system offline or continue to creat viruses making the use of such electronics impossible without problems.
Think about how much commerce works from electronics and cloud storage systems.

People would go into anarchy over such a 21st century loss.
I have and always will believe the world needs to have something so major happen, all electronics have become inoperable. We have grown to micromanage everything. Trade skills are suffering. Our connection too nature is a joke. We have become weak.

Edit: as far as your statement: "I personally would rather our nations security secrets not be exposed. But were too big for our britches. Anytime an entity gets too big it will have leaks and vulnerability."

No dude...No. if it's one thing you can always count on, it's a desire to Snoop. A desire to have no respect for privacy. Just like our gun rights...We can't budge on this. You give them an inch and they take a mile. It's only a matter of time until people become so stupid they will actually entertain a vote for government cameras in our homes. They must always be exposed.

Last Edited:
No credible reason to say you're wrong. The CIA and FBI have a history of being liars.
I don't think the FBI has ever been on par with the CIA when it came to hiding what they do from the American people.
I've dealt with the FBI, and I've known a couple of people that worked for the CIA. Either before or after.
They're the ones that made me believe.

My dad retired from a certain "agency" in about 1998-99.
And afterwards whenever my brother or I would go to his he would make us leave our phones in the car.

So I have a feeling this was way before smart phones

Smile purdy for the camera.... remember to wear pants. :s0108:
Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 6.34.29 PM.png

Stay thirsty my friends.

I don't like the chit about the CIA and your TV:mad:

"Behind Winston's back the voice from the telescreen was
still babbling away about pig-iron and the overfulfilment
of the Ninth Three-Year Plan. The telescreen received and
transmitted simultaneously. Any sound that Winston made,
above the level of a very low whisper, would be picked up by
it, moreover, so long as he remained within the field of vision
which the metal plaque commanded, he could be seen
as well as heard. There was of course no way of knowing
whether you were being watched at any given moment. How
often, or on what system, the Thought Police plugged in on
any individual wire was guesswork. It was even conceivable
that they watched everybody all the time. But at any rate
they could plug in your wire whenever they wanted to. You
had to live—did live, from habit that became instinct—in
the assumption that every sound you made was overheard,
and, except in darkness, every movement scrutinized."
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006108674718&sk=allactivity#

I know, I know but the way I look at this CIA checking up on me thing. Is if the NSA CIA FBI yabadabydo guys have time to waste wondering what I am up to. 1 of two things will have had to happen. Ether the world has become such a wonderful place that I finally reach the bottom of someones list. Or we are all in a big purple hand basket (I decided years ago said hand basket should be purple sorry you didn't get a vote, the decision was not made democratically) headed down the river Styx's on a one way journey.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top