JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you seen weed prices?! Lol

Look I have 2 ARs I'm not looking to buy, but I know we ger noobs on here and I would rather not have people come to here looking for a trust worthy firearms community and find people looking to prey on noob gun nuts.
I don't really care what people post for sale. I've bought a lot of things and sold some. Most people in this community have ( myself included) have sold or traded things far below face value. Because the money isn't an issue just wanting to help out other gun enthusiast.

It's like selling your friend an car that you know is going to break down. Just a richard move. Now this site is about as trustworthy as craigslist. Crackheads and scammers welcome.

I just hate seeing people that come across some gear or firearms and try to sign up for a acct here and ask some ridiculous price. If you want to do that go to an auction site.

There will always be people who see the forum as a mere classifieds section, more now than in previous times. The same percentage as in the overall market place going for profit without regard for fellow feeling. That's just life! I generally don't even bother with the classifieds (I'm old, I've got all this stuff). The ignore feature is your friend and only real weapon in the classifieds, and the only place that I'm likely to use it. I never use it in the threads because I may disagree profoundly with a member on one topic but think that he is right on with another. I have too many irons in the fire to waste ire on some outrageous ad, just give it a haw and move on.

I am not buying any guns or ammo right now. The people who are desperate got caught flat footed. I may not have enough for TEOTWAWKI, but I'm not short enough to pat today's prices. Absent the Zombocalypse I can practice with a .22 or air rifle and keep whatever ammo I have for harder times.

"Don't forget that French military weapons are incredibly well engineered! Handsome too!"

The feature I like best it the barrel mounted mirror for shooting backward over your shoulder. Invented by the Italians and perfected by the French.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews