JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sure hope so. With ppl like Alex Jones "fighting" last night sure dont help. They literally turned it around that the only reason we "need" a AR is to fight "Democide" and other Govt conspiracy theories. Sure was one heck of a role swap! I honestly have no clue who that Alex Jones guy is but I know usually Piers Morgan is a ranting Lunatic sure flipped the tables.

As long as we can get the right message across as to WHY we deserve to KEEP OUR RIGHTS we should be ok. But who knows anymore? I just hope ppl arent convinced to give up there rights in hopes it will stop criminals from getting firearms.

"He who sacrifices Liberty for temporary Safety deserves neither liberty nor safety", Benjamin Franklin

None of us "deserve" to keep our rights...Rights are not to be given or taken. We are Americans, we are born with certain rights, and unfortunately there are those who believe that is not true. Sure, there are those among us who may seem a bit radical or irrational at times, but I believe there is a lot of that that is fuelled by fear and passion for our rights. Of course, there may be a touch of lunacy there too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top