JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wanted a can to use on multiple calibers , so I just bought a Liberty Cosmic. Now I gotta wait to try it, but according to reviews it is nice. The Liberty Mystic X and SiCo Hybrid look awesome also.

I looked at the Hybrid as well, but I think I read that a few people were having trouble getting it to cycle reliably on handguns because of its size and weight, have you had any such issues? It sounds like the most versatile can out there, but for me personally I don't see myself doing any rifle calibers other than 300BO so I might stick with more dedicated cans.

Fair enough, I'll have to keep that in mind. I hear they get really hot so trading them around will be a pain. Eventually I'll try for multiple cans, but I don't think I have the funds to do that now.

One of the class 3 dealers from around here said that wait times could go as low as 4 months, but I dunno how much stock I'd put in him.

Hmm, I didn't read through the bill but I like what I'm hearing so far. Does the SHARE act take silencers off the nfa completely to where I wouldn't need a trust? That's one thing is I'm gonna have to get if I end up buying one before this passes.

The HPA removes suppressors from the NFA and treats them as any other firearm (paperwork etc needed). Plus purchasers of them after October 15, 2015 would get their paid stamp $ repaid to them.
The SHARE Act as I read it says that suppressors are to be treated as any other accessory (no paperwork etc), and the $ don't get repaid. If this is correct it will have to be reconciled.

Did i read this correctly guys?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top