JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Building a Polymer 80.

My upper has an RMR cutout, but also cutout for front and rear sights.

I want to get some suppressor height backup sights.

I usually like green, but don't think these need to be that fancy.

Also need someplace to get them and or get them installed.

Thanks

Depends if you want true co-witness or lower 1/3 if you place a red dot on the build, and also what the suppressor manufacture recommends for how high iron sights need to be. These tend to be somewhat universal sizes because of the dimensions of Glock slides.

That said, the nice people at Dawson Precision have a great set of suppressor compatible co-witness for Glock selection. I think they can even make custom size for you if needed.

I used them the last time I built a G19 with RMR that was suppressor ready. I never actually bought a can for it though because my firearm ADD took over and I "needed" another S&W 44 around that time :confused:;)

Good luck...

$50 fiber optic front blackened rear suppressor sights at Rainier Arms. I have a set on my polymer 80 with RMR cut right now.

As for getting them installed. My LGS gators in Kelso charges $25 I think. A few years back I bought a sight pusher and it's paid for itself over the years.

Building a Polymer 80.

My upper has an RMR cutout, but also cutout for front and rear sights.

I want to get some suppressor height backup sights.

I usually like green, but don't think these need to be that fancy.

Also need someplace to get them and or get them installed.

Thanks

night fision makes some really nice sights and the brightest on the market

You're going to have a "busy" sight picture if you go fiber optic irons with your RMR.
I'd go plain black.
Another vote for Dawson.
Selection and knowledge.
Email their Customer Support and they will tell you what sights to get.

It depends on the cut. The stock MOS cut really should be deeper to better accommodate the adapter plates. Aaron Cowan Sage Dynamics go into it a little here...

I have a set of Ameriglo GL-511 sights on my Zev G19 slide, the front is .315" tall and the rear is .394" and they provide a 1/3 lower co-witness.

For reference, check out these sights and their respective heights for lower vs full co-witness.
PISTOL SIGHTS & OPTICS - SIGHTS FOR GLOCKS - Suarez International

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads