JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If a guy was sponsored by a reputable, known rifle manufacturer what would be needed for him to transport one of these from Cal to Or? If I were to ride along would I be putting myself in any legal danger if I didn't check the paperwork? Ask questions if you need to and I'll answer if I know the answer.

Thanks.

I'm kinda looking for advice from people who know and deal with things like this. When it comes to California and accesories like this I'm not so much into opinion.

Then why are you asking in an open forum and not contacting the manufacturer directly? Does the system come with a firearm attached? Is it considered by any state agency, or federal agency as a firearm and regulated as such? I detailed perusal of the website shows very little information about the unit at all; but it does have a contact email and phone number.

In theory yes, in practice it doesn't work. Try traveling to NYC with a silencer and see how far you get. Lots of states and cities don't allow things like machineguns, silencers, SBR's etc regardless of whether or not you're a dealer.

With regards to employees, as you said, they must be your employees and can't be sub contractors or someone you would normally send an IRS 1099 to.

There are no restrictions for firearms manufacturers to travel around the country with their wares............regardless of state laws.

You would need to be hired, pass background check, and be listed as an employee.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top