JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a feeling you're right! So many questions... :D

How do you like it compared to other handguns?
What made you choose the Delta Point over the RMR, and are you happy with it?
Do you have the Apex trigger?
If so, how does it compare to the triggers of other polymer guns? How about guns traditionally known for having good triggers, such as the 1911?

Nothing compares to a good 1911 trigger, last 1911 race gun had a 16oz pivoting trigger.

Liked the glass better on the DP.

Bought a G34 to bulid, handled the core and got it on the spot, sold the 34 and built the core. .... pointed better for me.

Trigger on par with a high end glock trigger, the apex I have has all the competition springs in it.

Started uspsa in 1989, a polymer gun is no match against a 1911.

Just didn't wanna spend 5k or better to get what I had in my last 1911 race gun . Single stack 38 super without optics was 2,900.

If I did get another one Rob Shepard would be my gun smith. I RO'd him back in the 90's at our western states championship matches I reno.....

Goggle him , Master Class shooter and Master gun smith.

You know Joe, you could have picked up a threaded barrel for a Glock MOS and had a REAL gun right?

:p J/K M&P's are great guns. In fact, I've got a Shield at the top of my "next gun money allows" list.

Here is mine, I had to spend $200 extra for a threaded barrel :(

IMG_7491.JPG

I was a big fan of the M&P 9 Pro before, but they've really outdone themselves with this model. I can't wait to shoot it!

While the TLR-4 doesn't fit flush as I'd prefer, it was a few times cheaper than the ones that do. After spending some time with it I'm actually happy I didn't spend the extra money, as I think this thing will do everything I need. Function over form, right? :s0114:

IMG_4400.JPG IMG_4399.JPG

That looks great Joe!! Have you shot it yet?

I may have to save my pennies to buy one but have to many other things I want as well. :oops:
You all have made me a dang ADDICTo_O:D

Nope, just picked it up today. Next week I hope!

Again, Glock MOS anyone? :p:p:p:p

I actually consider myself a Glock guy! There was just no way I could pass this up with the tall sights, threaded and non-threaded barrels, and the optic cut for $600 :D

should have jumped on mine, performance center core ported with a viper less then 100 rounds through it + apex ff trigger kit/sear/ram/stipple! lol jk grats on the new purchase, they are really really great guns, lots of fun and point great.

I actually consider myself a Glock guy! There was just no way I could pass this up with the tall sights, threaded and non-threaded barrels, and the optic cut for $600 :D

J/K Joe :p. You did great and I'm sure she will run like a champ.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top