JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last night as I was getting ready for bed I came across a deal on a Smith and Wesson M&P9 CORE with a threaded barrel. Five minutes later and my CC balance was $600 higher. I love my current M&P9 Pro Series and I've been wanting to get something with a threaded barrel for a while now, but I've been holding off because I know it will end up costing me more money. No threaded barrels = no suppressors, right? I guess I'm in trouble now! Pretty awesome that it also includes the standard barrel and two 17-round mags.

10268_01_lg_0_0.jpg

PS: Looks like the deal is still live for anyone interested. Use code SHIP30 for free shipping. Total cost, $600 shipped.

Last Edited:
I see this in your future....

View attachment 323776

I have a feeling you're right! So many questions... :D

How do you like it compared to other handguns?
What made you choose the Delta Point over the RMR, and are you happy with it?
Do you have the Apex trigger?
If so, how does it compare to the triggers of other polymer guns? How about guns traditionally known for having good triggers, such as the 1911?

Last night as I was getting ready for bed I came across a deal on a Smith and Wesson M&P9 CORE with a threaded barrel. Five minutes later and my CC balance was $600 higher. I love my current M&P9 Pro Series and I've been wanting to get something with a threaded barrel for a while now, but I've been holding off because I know it will end up costing me more money. No threaded barrels = no suppressors, right? I guess I'm in trouble now! Pretty awesome that it also includes the standard barrel and two 17-round mags.

View attachment 323760

PS: Looks like the deal is still live for anyone interested. Use code SHIP30 for free shipping. Total cost, $600 shipped.
time for a can!

View attachment 323760

If you need magazines, look into the ACT MAG magazines for the M&P. I bought several for my full size M&P and they've worked 100% so far, no issues. And, they cost less than the OEM mags. My full size M&P is a 40, but I also have a Storm Lake conversion barrel and run 9mm in it as well.

ACT-MAG Mag S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads