JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's sincere, but don't mistake his words for support for the 2nd Amendment. The '94 AWB backfired horribly on the Democrats and many believed it ruined more than a few careers and lost the Democrats a lot of support over the following decade. He's just warning them to be careful any efforts to infringe on those rights doesn't harm them politically the same as it did in the late 90's. He doesn't express regret for the AWB, but for not acting to better support the Congress Members that supported it and then lost their elections due to it.

It's sincere, but don't mistake his words for support for the 2nd Amendment. The '94 AWB backfired horribly on the Democrats and many believed it ruined more than a few careers and lost the Democrats a lot of support over the following decade. He's just warning them to be careful any efforts to infringe on those rights doesn't harm them politically the same as it did in the late 90's. He doesn't express regret for the AWB, but for not acting to better support the Congress Members that supported it and then lost their elections due to it.

no what it is about is that his wife is running for prez next term, he doesn't want a bunch of pissed on gun owners showing up to the polls and keeping her out. I dont know how but right now she has a 72% approval rating. The only reason she lost to obamma tlast time was the black turn out. Personally i think we are screwed and the dems will get the big house again next term and bill will be back in the big house again..

Slick "Willy" start this snow ball 20 years ago. Just look at him when he talks. He has that little side grin that says, trust me.....cause I am going to ef ya! Who would trust a president that pardoned a convicted felon of his own family.

Just to echo some of what others have said - his current statements are all about warning democrats not to repeat past mistakes and risk loosing their political advantage without the ability to convince their citizens that they really support this agenda.
Funny how he learned that they loose political clout when infringing on the 2A from history but don't expect us to also learn from history that registration often leads to confiscation...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top