JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What size t-shirt do you wear?

• Small

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Medium

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Large

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Extra Large

Votes: 30 31.9%
  • 2XL

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • 3XL

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • 4XL

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • 5XL

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I'm not fat! (but ugly not fat) Well, hefty, maybe. but not dieting.

Rick then - now.JPG

It depends
If I want to look like the redneck kind of gut the media loves to show then a medium but for everyday wear a large. For ccw a full size then a extra large.

Joe some experience I have with this selling tee shirts.

Unless the target customers have a solid percentage of women or children then smalls are rarely sold. If men are your target market then most guys will gladly wear a size up and never wear a size down (not so with hot girls)

In the model airplane club and one of the shooting clubs I have been involved with the XL and 2X sold out the fastest and at the end of the run we had smalls and mediums we couldn't give away.

Have you looked into the profitability of using a setup like Café where they do all the selling you just do the marketing and the Tee's are made to demand? Might be less profit but also way less hassle.

I voted FOR buying/wearing one. I have 61 tee shirts hanging in the closet, another 10 or so folded and 20 or so plain white tee shirts I wear for my outdoor work and as undershirts. I might have a problem, never counted the closet before. :eek:

Black is a tough one in the summer time. Other colors? Pale blue, green, like cammo green? Red, tan. Light brown. Wifey would buy one if it came in brown/pink cammo! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top