JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry my Ruger SBH 7.5" in 44Mag, in a cowboy rig. It's loaded with my handloaded 300gr Hornady XTPs clocked at 1177fps. Most importantly, I'm proficient with it, can draw and fire into a 10 ring at 20'. First shot is instinctive, follow ups are are through custom iron peep hole sights.

I still can't seem to upload photos, I'm getting an error message from the site. Anyone having the same issue?
SupBlckHwk v2.JPG

I still can't seem to upload photos, I'm getting an error message from the site. Anyone having the same issue?

I haven't had that problem for quite a while. But there was a time it wouldn't work and was very frustrating. I even talked to Joe Link and he wasn't able to help. If you are on a computer, you might try copy and paste.

I rarely carry a sidearm while hunting.
That being stated I will carry buckshot for those unexpected encounters with unsavory types.
Otherwise I mostly rely on my hunting arm for defense if needed.
( comes from being way too rifle minded , I guess :) )
Andy

i have carried a lot of pistols out hunting i will probably carry a k frame four inched barreled 38 revolver. i like them so much i even sleep with mine at night in camp.

Love those Tom Threepersons holsters.
Great choice to go with your 586 , Backfire.
Andy
It seems a sensible way the carry the piece and keeps it close without interfering with my leg movement. When I bought my first from S.D. Myres, they cost about $26, but they cost about $90 now...which leads me to believe that cattle are an "endangered species". Good leather is expensive these days!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top