JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife and I went to our midterm ultrasound yesterday to find out the sex of our newest addition. Found out we're having a boy! I'm really really really really really really really really excited. (Can't you tell?). We already have a year and a half old little girl that we named Molly Jo (that's her first name, Jo is not her middle name). We like the southern sounding redneck names. Or basically really old fashioned non-typical names. Trying to avoid the contemporary stuff you see people naming their kids nowadays.

We're really struggling with this for some reason. Naming our daughter was easy. For some reason that one just came to us and stuck right away. There wasn't even really any debate. We're not having the same luck naming our son. So I'm here to ask for suggestions. You never know, you might be the one that ends up naming my kid.....scary thought!

So far she has vetoed my following suggestions:

AwesomeX
Cobra Commander
Starscream
Remington Winchester
Duke
Rusty
Rocky
Jed
Angus

Ok.....start dumping 'em. What should I name the future ruler?

Take a piece of butcher paper about 1x1 ft. Grid it off and write one of the prospective names in each square. Take it to your favorite shooting spot and post it up......take twenty paces and quickly turn and fire from your favorite handgun.....problem solved.

Look back in your family tree and give him at least his first name from one of your most notable. That's a long tradition in my family. Then you can go for the middle name of Colt or Remington, etc

Take a piece of butcher paper about 1x1 ft. Grid it off and write one of the prospective names in each square. Take it to your favorite shooting spot and post it up......take twenty paces and quickly turn and fire from your favorite handgun.....problem solved.

Excellent suggestion!

Look back in your family tree and give him at least his first name from one of your most notable. That's a long tradition in my family. Then you can go for the middle name of Colt or Remington, etc

I plan on looking through that tonight. I have family history going all the way back to just prior to the revolution.

Hank was one we both considered. I'm trying to convince her of Colt right now. I'm at work and she's at home. We're emailing back and forth. She's now monitoring the thread to see what you guys come up with.

Colt, Colt, Colt,......

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads